From pandas to paparazzi, Cannes has ...

From pandas to paparazzi, Cannes has arrived

There are 11 comments on the The StarPhoenix story from May 14, 2008, titled From pandas to paparazzi, Cannes has arrived. In it, The StarPhoenix reports that:

Spring is blowing in on an east wind in the south of France. The beaches are dotted with young people gamely huddling in the sand as cold waves plash along the Mediterranean coast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The StarPhoenix.

TexProsper

Duarte, CA

#1 May 15, 2008
Wonder if we will see Brad, Angie and the kids at a Panda Oriental Buffet or if they have those in France.

Okay, someone take up the slack. I'm having an allergy attack, so don't expect the best

Hot tea with lemon
Cough drops
Kleenex every 5 inches

Dropped 4 lbs.

Is it soup yet?
Mayson

San Mateo, CA

#2 May 15, 2008
Sorry Tex,

Cant help much
Im in a heat wave
its going to be 99 degress, I can feel the heat already some places are hitting triple digits YIKES

“Faith and desire”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore, Singapore

#3 May 15, 2008
Mayson wrote:
Sorry Tex,
Cant help much
Im in a heat wave
its going to be 99 degress, I can feel the heat already some places are hitting triple digits YIKES
Heheh. That's why I prefer winter.

How have you been, Mayson? Seen Freia lately?
Mayson

San Mateo, CA

#4 May 15, 2008
Unknownlogy wrote:
<quoted text>
Heheh. That's why I prefer winter.
How have you been, Mayson? Seen Freia lately?
Hey there Unknownology,,
I love the heat as long as Im near a pool or preferrably the Beach!
As for Freia
No havent heard from her, last I heard was with you she had family visiting I believe,
I miss her posting too!

“Faith and desire”

Singapore, Singapore

#5 May 15, 2008
Mayson wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Unknownology,,
I love the heat as long as Im near a pool or preferrably the Beach!
As for Freia
No havent heard from her, last I heard was with you she had family visiting I believe,
I miss her posting too!
Yeah, I love beaches too. But sadly here in Singapore, we don't have many beautiful beaches. Many don't appreciate such stuff. What a pity.

Precisely, the boards have been more quiet recently. There's new guy though. Can't remember his nickname.
Mayson

San Mateo, CA

#6 May 15, 2008
Unknownlogy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I love beaches too. But sadly here in Singapore, we don't have many beautiful beaches. Many don't appreciate such stuff. What a pity.
Precisely, the boards have been more quiet recently. There's new guy though. Can't remember his nickname.
Thats too bad about the beaches!
A new guy????

Im MELT....ing..........Its hOT here.
And no A/C just Fans......LOL

“Faith and desire”

Singapore, Singapore

#7 May 17, 2008
Mayson wrote:
<quoted text>Thats too bad about the beaches!
A new guy????
Im MELT....ing..........Its hOT here.
And no A/C just Fans......LOL
Oops, I just saw this thread. I asked on some other thread if you had air conditioning. Hahah. Sorry.

Er, I was referring to "sug". He's new right? I like his posts.
Barb

San Mateo, CA

#8 May 18, 2008
Unknownlogy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, I just saw this thread. I asked on some other thread if you had air conditioning. Hahah. Sorry.
Er, I was referring to "sug". He's new right? I like his posts.
Thats ok I miss a lot of comments too It happens No worries!

Yes I like sug,shes good shes got good info on things I do enjoy her opinions too.
Metro_Chick

Spring, TX

#9 Dec 14, 2008
It's cold now, isn't it?
Mayson

Hayward, CA

#10 Dec 14, 2008
Metro_Chick wrote:
It's cold now, isn't it?
Yes, Very Cold!!!

My hands are like Ice Baby!!
Metro_Nicki

Spring, TX

#11 Dec 20, 2008
It will get cold here and then the next day the AC will be on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Seinfeld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Campus Radicals 5 college students who stand up... May '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Amy Schumer Shares Strange Cellphone Photos Wit... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 6
News Obama-Seinfeld show: 'Comedians in Cars Getting... Jan '16 o see the light 4
News 'Sizable percentage' of world leaders probably ... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News President Barack Obama and Jerry Seinfeld in Co... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News The Search for the Best Black and White Cookies... (Dec '15) Dec '15 ITS BACK 1
News Donald Trump - Donald Trump Blasts Jerry Seinfe... (Apr '11) Nov '15 Uraduschbag 319
More from around the web