Marge Simpson graces Playboy cover

Marge Simpson graces Playboy cover

There are 4 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Oct 9, 2009, titled Marge Simpson graces Playboy cover. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Marge is about to do something Homer might not approve of. Playboy magazine is turning over its cover to the matriarch of Springfield's first family: Marge Simpson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

ecmlhr

Stewartstown, PA

#1 Oct 9, 2009
It's about dang time!
ludi kris

Bradenton, FL

#2 Oct 9, 2009
Say it ain't so, Marge.
Barts real father

Toms River, NJ

#3 Oct 10, 2009
Risque photos of Marge have been all over the internet for years. You can even tell if she is a natural blue head.
Tony

Port Huron, MI

#4 Oct 10, 2009
I rather see Peggy Hill. She's hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Seinfeld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump - Donald Trump Blasts Jerry Seinfe... (Apr '11) Jul 9 Trumper 319
News Jerry Seinfeld on Kathy Griffin's Trump Beheadi... Jun '17 C Kersey 2
News Justin Bieber, Obama election campaign headline... (Apr '13) Jun '17 Soros Oversight 57
News 'Obama Out': President ending reign as pop cult... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Goose 4
News Watch the First Lady Michelle Obama Carpool Kar... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Moliner 1
News Campus Radicals 5 college students who stand up... (May '16) May '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Amy Schumer Shares Strange Cellphone Photos Wit... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 6
More from around the web