Jerry Seinfeld Launches The Marriage Ref

Jerry Seinfeld Launches The Marriage Ref

There are 11 comments on the TV Guide story from Feb 28, 2010, titled Jerry Seinfeld Launches The Marriage Ref. In it, TV Guide reports that:

A lot has changed since Jerry Seinfeld last called network TV home 12 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Guide.

prime time nazi

Ridge Spring, SC

#1 Feb 28, 2010
no show for you , nnnNNNNNNEXT !!!!

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

#2 Feb 28, 2010
and on the show...yada yada yada
tired of BS

Traverse City, MI

#3 Feb 28, 2010
Not that there's anything wrong with it!
independent_geor ge

Mechanicsville, MD

#4 Mar 1, 2010
Jerry should do the opposite

Since: Apr 07

Miami

#5 Mar 1, 2010
I'll watch the premiere episode just because it's Seinfeld, but all evidence so far points to this show being an absolute stinker.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#6 Mar 1, 2010
Dang he looks creepy as hell in that picture
Capt Zide

Leighton, AL

#7 Mar 1, 2010
He thinks he"s funny? Get a grip Jerry.
Adrian in Tacoma

Lakewood, WA

#8 Mar 1, 2010
Is he the only one not previously divorced?...

Since: Aug 09

King Of Prussia, PA

#9 Mar 1, 2010
Adrian in Tacoma wrote:
Is he the only one not previously divorced?...
Another "rumored" closet case. And hung, supposedly.

I'll pass on him and the show.
Caffeinated

United States

#10 Mar 1, 2010
Didn't he meet his wife-to-be...when "she" was on her honeymoon with her first husband???

That is the only funny thing about this show.

THAT...and having Alec baldwin of all people on the show. We know what a stand up husband he is.(eye roll)
Stella

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Mar 8, 2010
Yup Marriage Ref is not funny. Im surprise it took 10 years for Jerry to come up with this stinker. The BEE movie is another.

He should have just continued on with SEINFELD II. At least he appears funny with the real funny people around him on the orig SEINFELD show,...namely in this order: George, Elaine, Krammer, Newman, Uncle Leo, George's parents, Babu, Peterman, and the rest.

Jerry Seinfeld: A ONE HIT WONDER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Seinfeld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Obama Out': President ending reign as pop cult... Jan '17 Goose 4
News Watch the First Lady Michelle Obama Carpool Kar... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Moliner 1
News Campus Radicals 5 college students who stand up... (May '16) May '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Amy Schumer Shares Strange Cellphone Photos Wit... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 6
News Obama-Seinfeld show: 'Comedians in Cars Getting... (Dec '15) Jan '16 o see the light 4
News 'Sizable percentage' of world leaders probably ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News President Barack Obama and Jerry Seinfeld in Co... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web