You think it was a crime, but do the ...

You think it was a crime, but do the police?

There are 6 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 21, 2008, titled You think it was a crime, but do the police?. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

He had seen Jerry Seinfeld perform at the Meyerhoff earlier this month and had gone out for a few beers with friends after the show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Mike

Columbia, MD

#1 Sep 21, 2008
That's unacceptable. The cop just didn't want to do the paperwork
Phil S

Joliet, IL

#2 Oct 2, 2008
As an officer, I always ask the victim if they want a report. Many people don't want a report. If the victim doesn't want tomake a report or press charges, there's really no reason to make a report.
THANKFUL

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2008
Phil S wrote:
As an officer, I always ask the victim if they want a report. Many people don't want a report. If the victim doesn't want tomake a report or press charges, there's really no reason to make a report.
But wouldn't that make certain crime statistics highly inaccurate if there is no documentation? Just curious? Wouldn't you want to document the incident just to protect yourself?

Keep safe.
BARBARA MIRANDA

Baltimore, MD

#4 Oct 3, 2008
From " The city that reads" to "Charm City" to "The city that breeds" to " #1 social disease city" to "most births out of wedlock city" to "Most violent crime per capita city" and now " Leader in most non-police reported violent crimes unless you are a local politician ". Anyone stupid enough to enter walk or drive in the city without a large entourage, unarmed, or appear to have change in their pocket, deserves what they get ; especially after dark in almost every neighborhood. Your safer in central Bagdad at night alone then almost anywhere in Charm City central, Pimlico, Walbrook, Northwood, Brooklyn, Greenmount, N. Ave., S.West Baltimore, Etc.
alphonsoferguson

Delmar, MD

#5 Oct 3, 2008
YES!baltimore is a hellish place.
Mike Baltimore

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2008
Yeh, can you believe, 95% of city girls have STD. They won't know about the other 5% till they get out of diapers! SICK!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Seinfeld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Obama Out': President ending reign as pop cult... Jan '17 Goose 4
News Watch the First Lady Michelle Obama Carpool Kar... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Moliner 1
News Campus Radicals 5 college students who stand up... (May '16) May '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Amy Schumer Shares Strange Cellphone Photos Wit... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 6
News Obama-Seinfeld show: 'Comedians in Cars Getting... (Dec '15) Jan '16 o see the light 4
News 'Sizable percentage' of world leaders probably ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News President Barack Obama and Jerry Seinfeld in Co... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web