Jerry Seinfeld coming back to NBC, producing reality series abo...

There are 5 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 26, 2009, titled Jerry Seinfeld coming back to NBC, producing reality series abo.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Jerry Seinfeld is headed back to NBC as the producer of a comic reality series about marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Irwin R Shyster

Concord, CA

#1 Feb 26, 2009
And what's the deal with Reality Shows? I'd like to know....
Awesome

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 26, 2009
Oh, yeah. I like the sound of this.
Paul

Northbrook, IL

#3 Feb 26, 2009
Let's pray that it's better than his commercials.
Ewwww

Palatine, IL

#4 Feb 26, 2009
Reading just the headline cause me to gasp and say "Ewwwww".

Are people so desperate to see others worse off than themselves that they will tune into 'reality' shows.

C'mon. These people left on a deserted island, WHO do you think is filming the people? The fauna? Nope. A cameraman, soundman, a couple of assistants, a director and probably some others.
Do you think they got the lighting right the first time? Nope. Scenes have to be retaken. Sometimes just to get the right 'reaction' from the people.

Nope. No such thing as a reality show.
Greg

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 26, 2009
Now take my wife, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Seinfeld Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justin Bieber, Obama election campaign headline... (Apr '13) Apr 30 swedenforever 56
News Crackle streaming service acting like TV network Apr 16 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Rapper Wale, with help from Jerry Seinfeld, deb... Apr 13 KnutesNiche 3
News Duo of rapper Wale, Jerry Seinfeld land at No.1... Apr 10 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 'SNL' Alum Ellen Cleghorne Has No Interest in L... Feb '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 7
News Seinfeld says Rivers was to be in series (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 2
News Arizona passes bill allowing religious people t... (Feb '14) Aug '14 miss smith 398
More from around the web