bill

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2006

SEEMS JERRY JEFF WALKER IS SUEING OVER THE USE OF HIS SONGS. READ THAT ONE CRITIC CALLED HIM A YANKEE ASSHOLE. IS JERRY JEFF ANY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER MORE AFFLUENT ARTISTS THAT BITCH AND SUE OVER INTERNET BOOTLEGGING OF SONGS ? SEEMS REGULAR EVERYDAY MUSIC LISTENERS AND FANS HAVE FELT THE LEGAL STING OVER STEALING SONGS. AFTER ALL THEY ARE HIS SONGS. I'M A JERRY JEFF FAN, I HAVE VIVA TERLINGUA NUEVO AND LOVE IT. EACH SONG ONLY HONORS JERRY JEFF. HEY GUYS BUSINESS IS BUSINESS. HEY RECORD COMPANY DID YOU DO IT RIGHT ? IF YOU DIDN'T PAY UP.

MY CONCERN IS OLD FRIENDS. IN CHECKING THE SCHEDULES OF JERRY JEFF AND BANDMATE COSMIC BOB LIVINGSTON, I FIND THAT THEIR DATES DON'T MEET. DID THEY SPLIT ? IF THEY DID, THERE LIES THE DAMN ROTTEN SHAME OF IT ALL FOR THE FANS. A JERRY JEFF CONCERT IS CRAP WITHOUT BOB. JERRY, THAT OLD FRIENDSHIP IS PART OF WHAT MAKES US TRAVEL LONG DISTANCES TO SEE YOU.
Mort Waller

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2007

I have heard that indeed Jerry Jeff and Bob have parted ways. Since the split, Livingston has played over 30 solo shows, and done over 15 radio shows promoting his new CD, Original Spirit," from Texas to Georgia and back to California,and is a happy man while Walker has played two shows at gruenbe and seems miserable. Whats up with that??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jerry Jeff Walker Discussions

Search the Jerry Jeff Walker Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lyrics to "On Your Wedding Day" (Dec '08) Mar '10 B Thomas 3
Ray Wylie Hubbard (Jan '10) Jan '10 James 1
It's A Good Night For Singin' (Aug '08) Aug '08 Joe 1
Pat Green is out Flip Flopping with Chesney (Jun '07) Aug '07 sherry 4
"Gonzo" Texas singer brings a taste of world mu... (Feb '07) Feb '07 Mort Waller 1
Two Belize Laminates available (Nov '06) Dec '06 dick 3
Jerry Jeff Walker autographed Golf bag! (Mar '06) Mar '06 JJW Birthday Bash 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••