Whitney Houston Jermaine Jackson affa...

Whitney Houston Jermaine Jackson affair: Pair had year-long relationship in 1984

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Mar 3, 2012, titled Whitney Houston Jermaine Jackson affair: Pair had year-long relationship in 1984. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

The older brother of Thriller singer Michael Jackson is said to have inspired the video for late singer Whitney's 1985 single Saving All My Love For You, which tells the story of a woman's romance with a married man, with the singer even hiring a lookalike of Jermaine for the footage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 4, 2012
Jermaine sure is desperate to cash in on Whitney's death.

How many crazy stories has he told the media since she died & isn't around to deny what's he's saying?
hater

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 4, 2012
Jermaine is NUTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jermaine Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jermaine Jackson Is Upset With Debbie Rowe's Cl... (Apr '14) May '15 White Christmas 42
News Jermaine Jackson: 'Michael Would Die Over Again... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jermaine 7 2
News Michael Jackson's Bro: He Would've Straightened... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Len is Disgusted 62
Jermaine Jackson & Michael Jackson Chatroom (May '14) May '14 peterpanpyt 1
News Jermaine Jackson says family angry over early r... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Jermaine 7 189
News Jermaine Jackson buys Ferrari but hasn't paid c... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Biglips Van Nostrils 4
News Jermaine Jackson -- Conrad Murray's Walking Fre... (Oct '13) Oct '13 FOREVER MICHAEL 10
More from around the web