Janet Jackson splits from Dupri

Jul 18, 2009 | Posted by: Dark_Island | Full story: fametastic.co.uk

Janet Jackson has reportedly split from her boyfriend. The singer - who is still grieving the death of her brother, Michael Jackson - and music executive Jermaine Dupri have apparently decided to part because Janet felt suffocated by her lover.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2009

Since: Aug 08

Flushing, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2009
Wow! Really? I'm a little shocked by this believe it or not. Michael's death definitely has a lot to do with it.
Skittles

Long Beach, CA

#2 Jul 18, 2009
I hope she did. It wasn't a good match anyway. It probably would be soon enough when he did something supid anyway, or maybe he already did! Was he at MJ funeral?

Since: Aug 08

Flushing, NY

#3 Jul 18, 2009
Yeah, I was wondering why he wasn't there comforting her during the Memorial.

“I love you more!”

Since: Jul 09

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jul 18, 2009
He wrote a nice article about MJ.
tiffany pelmer

Huntley, IL

#5 Jul 19, 2009
I think they will get back together she is just upset about her brother.
HitMeUpJanet

Houston, TX

#6 Jul 20, 2009
Maybe you guys didn't see the Adam "Pacman" Jones video. Dupri was in the strip joint when that shooting went down. That video just came out in the last couple of days.
Shya

Beltsville, MD

#7 Jul 28, 2009
Janet can stand on her own and Jermaine knew this when he met her. Janet knows how to earn a living and her name is well known and respected. Right now she need some space from Jermaine, time to morn her brother and care after her family. Janet' s family need her, especially her mom. She needs to be there for her, support and look after her and she will be a great mother. Jermaine loves her, so he should be understanding. He needs to give her a little space and air. I think she will call him when she has had sorted out a few things. However, she needs to get back to work, Tyler has placed a project on hold for her. It will be good for her to get back to work and she can still look after her family. God bless you Janet, take care of yourself too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jermaine Dupri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce Vs. Janet Jackson: You Decide Which Sup... (Dec '06) Apr '13 kelly dj 1,186
Janet Jackson Engaged To Billionaire: Report (Dec '12) Dec '12 Faloola Chong 1
Janet Jackson is desperate to start a family. (Sep '06) Oct '11 kelly DJ 52
Janet Jackson Spotted With New Beau (Jun '10) Jun '10 boogga 1
Bow Wow: Cash Money, Baby! Part 1 (Oct '09) Mar '10 Ashlee 4
Janet To Mourn MJ By Wearing Black?: Also, is J... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Sateb Namorn 10
Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri break up (Aug '09) Aug '09 BahamutsKingdom 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jermaine Dupri People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••