Janet Jackson is desperate to start a family.

The 40-year-old singer , who is dating music producer Jermaine Dupri , admits she is getting broody but fears she may have left it to late to conceive naturally. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
THE ANSWER

Alsip, IL

#43 Aug 2, 2008
JANET I CAN HELP YOU GET A BABY GIRL E MAIL ME
live lively
#44 Aug 2, 2008
She has been living with self-denial and deceptions of her own since the 90s afraid to jeopardize her sales and popularity. She was married 2 times, spat out a kid the world do not know..what else?

Funny, she's still flopping....does it worth the secret?
Lally

Kingston, Jamaica

#45 Jul 7, 2009
LilNeilishereale st, why are you cursing the pot. Atlease she got a wig, what the hell you got - nothing!!! Not even rogaine can help you!! So, the next time you see Janet or her fans, humble youself and ask for a few donated wigs - we might oblige you with a few so called cowebs ones. So shut the sherry cream up!!!
diamond

United States

#46 Dec 28, 2009
For all of you doubters believe it Janet and James DeBarge do have a child. His mother told it without saying it in her Jet Mag interview. She said James has 4 children, but when you do a google on how many children he has only three are disclosed so the other one must be Janet's daughter. I can understand it they probably wanted her to have a childhood outside of the limelight. I really don't know why it is so hard for people to believe the facts. The DeBarge family would know and at least two of them have come out and just said that it is true.
yabiz

Chicago, IL

#47 Jan 25, 2010
that child would be a but if brought up by anyone in that family!
yabiz

Chicago, IL

#48 Jan 25, 2010
that child would be a nut case if brought up in that family, not to mention 1 ft. tall if JD is the dad
mpen

Lenexa, KS

#49 Apr 1, 2010
janet admitted having a baby that died in a car accident that she was driving. she appeared in regis live on 04-01-10. she did not go into real detail, but did say her husband isn't taking it very well. don't know if this show will repeat today. she then goes on to talk about her brother death and the movie she's in. she didn't say if it was her biological kid.
challenger

United States

#50 Oct 5, 2011
Trey wrote:
why would an old bitch like her wana have kids at the age of 50? or 40? what ever! that bitch better stop b4 she kill her self
But the b***h got paper!!!And who in the f**k r u to say when a b***h shouldnt try for ah baby!!F**K WHAT CHA TALKING SHE STILL GOT IT!!!!HATERSSSSSSSSS....
challenger

United States

#51 Oct 5, 2011
Janet fan 4 Life wrote:
I really do think that Janet would make a wonderful mother And that child will be so talented if she have it with Jermaine, Janet is a wonderful artist and Jermaine is a multi platnium Producer.....
Thank youuuuuuuu!
challenger

United States

#52 Oct 5, 2011
Lally wrote:
LilNeilishereale st, why are you cursing the pot. Atlease she got a wig, what the hell you got - nothing!!! Not even rogaine can help you!! So, the next time you see Janet or her fans, humble youself and ask for a few donated wigs - we might oblige you with a few so called cowebs ones. So shut the sherry cream up!!!
Right in dat order,give that dis dusty a** b***h a "Wig "JANET(^Lally) Janet had MONEY before she was thought of b***h, ah "WIG" AINT S**T FOR MY GIRL TO GET HA-HA
kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#53 Oct 5, 2011
thank u [ best outstanding & most powerful ] 28 centry [ world ] g8yy [ everyone ] support [ janet jackson ] thank u [ everyone ] thank u [ forever ][ CBS = MUST FINE AGAIN ] www.g8yy.com
kelly DJ

Singapore, Singapore

#54 Oct 5, 2011
[ NUMBER ONE = WORLD TOUR ] will [ new album ] janet jackson [ duet ] with [ mariah carey ] billboard 200 [ album ]# 1 [ us popular ] 2012 . www.twitter.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jermaine Dupri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce Vs. Janet Jackson: You Decide Which Sup... (Dec '06) Apr '13 kelly dj 1,186
Janet Jackson Engaged To Billionaire: Report (Dec '12) Dec '12 Faloola Chong 1
Janet Jackson Spotted With New Beau (Jun '10) Jun '10 boogga 1
Bow Wow: Cash Money, Baby! Part 1 (Oct '09) Mar '10 Ashlee 4
Janet To Mourn MJ By Wearing Black?: Also, is J... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Sateb Namorn 10
Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri break up (Aug '09) Aug '09 BahamutsKingdom 2
Janet Jackson splits from Dupri (Jul '09) Jul '09 Shya 7
•••
•••

Jermaine Dupri People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••