Janet Jackson is desperate to start a family.

There are 52 comments on the Hip Hop Ruckus story from Sep 27, 2006, titled Janet Jackson is desperate to start a family.. In it, Hip Hop Ruckus reports that:

The 40-year-old singer , who is dating music producer Jermaine Dupri , admits she is getting broody but fears she may have left it to late to conceive naturally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hip Hop Ruckus.

LiL Nell

Northfield, NJ

#21 Apr 15, 2007
LilNeilisherealest wrote:
she wants kids? janet cant even raise album sales let alone raise kids, janet just go and buy a new wig, that same old silky black one you are wearing has cobwebs in it.
thank u!!!
Mike

London, UK

#22 Apr 17, 2007
lol true dat.
Trey

Northfield, NJ

#23 Apr 17, 2007
why would an old bitch like her wana have kids at the age of 50? or 40? what ever! that bitch better stop b4 she kill her self
Truthful Kid

London, UK

#24 Apr 28, 2007
you know, i mean the way she talks about doing the nasty, i know she must have a wide set china!!!! she needs to remember that no baby wants a harlot for a mother and a gap toothed predictable producer for a father.
CRAZZLYN

AOL

#25 Apr 29, 2007
i think janet with be a great mother,and since jdis already a father so this parent stuff should be a breeze
Tykaun

Northfield, NJ

#26 May 22, 2007
CRAZZLYN wrote:
i think janet with be a great mother,and since jdis already a father so this parent stuff should be a breeze
the only problem is that she too old
michaels baby

Toronto, Canada

#27 May 29, 2007
all yall are wrong Brandi jackson aka"renee"
is enid spans daughter who she looks like alot sooo....ya.
ABOUT TIME JANET

Ocklawaha, FL

#28 Jul 12, 2007
WELL SHE GETTING OLD AND RINKLE SO SHE NEEDS TO POP SOME BABYS OUT HER AZZ. AND HAVE A NEW ERA OF JACKSONS. LOL
LiL Nell

Beachwood, NJ

#29 Jul 15, 2007
wow
theknowledge

United States

#30 Jul 16, 2007
My my my. Are we still talking about this?? Let it go already! Everyone knows that Brandi (2100 Jackson Str) is Jackie and Enid's adoptive daughter, they adopted her when she was a baby before Enid died. As well everyone knows that Janet and James' daughter Renee was born with down syndrome and that is why they kept her existance hush, hush. However, she's a grown woman now and is looked after by James, Janet, Rebe and Katherine. You know I can't say that I blame her, the public is sooo cruel sometimes. Maybe I shouldn't say everyone, but pople in the industry have known this for years and respect thier privacy.
theknowledge

United States

#31 Jul 16, 2007
Ooops! Sorry (2300) Jackson Street! You know what I mean.
Boob-O-phobic

Sussex, NJ

#32 Jul 16, 2007
The biological time clock is ticking away. Besides that, she's afraid of ending up like her brother.
Boob-O-phobic

Sussex, NJ

#33 Jul 16, 2007
ABOUT TIME JANET wrote:
WELL SHE GETTING OLD AND RINKLE SO SHE NEEDS TO POP SOME BABYS OUT HER AZZ. AND HAVE A NEW ERA OF JACKSONS. LOL
You got the wrong hole, you can't spell worth a damn,
you're all capital. One finger typist? Why don't you stick that one finger up your "AZZ."
TEABAG

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#35 Aug 12, 2007
THE GRAET TEABAG WOULD LIKE TO OFFER HIS SPECIAL TEABAG JUICES TO HELP HER CAUSE.IF JD MAKE A BABY WITH HER DAMN THAT WOULD BE ONE UGLY MUGLY LIL CHAP.
ERIC MORRIS

Las Vegas, NV

#36 Aug 12, 2007
People are ignorant, what do very recent album sales have to do w/being a mom. Judging from her work ethic: she'd be a great mom. Check her resume. It would be tragic if Janet already had kids & was hiding them. Why would she have to do that??????????
michelle

Sellersville, PA

#37 Dec 21, 2007
she wants kids? janet cant even raise album sales let alone raise kids, janet just go and buy a new wig, that same old silky black one you are wearing has cobwebs in it.
stop hating bitch you know janet's hair is always correct and for record sales she had many number ones bitch you betta sit your hating ass down and do your damn homework on this diva yes diva and a beautiful one
Sharon Freeman

Atlanta, GA

#38 Dec 21, 2007
Janet does not have a child....plain and simple..stop it people...stop the madness...this story was started by the crackhead Debarge clan at an attempt to drum of publicity...why would you all believe a family of addicts and ex-cons...people are amazing...I swear.....
Sharon Freeman

Atlanta, GA

#39 Dec 21, 2007
@the knowledge, LOL....did you just make up that story??? Why you lyin? Come on now...
u buzzard

Washington, DC

#40 Mar 7, 2008
nt talk about miss jackson like that have u gone mad ?
deelove

Washington, DC

#41 Mar 7, 2008
Why say such ugly things about someone that has never did anything 2 u grow up,droppy draws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jermaine Dupri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some Weird Insight Into The Sex Lives Of Celebr... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Lawrence Wolf 5
News Beyonce Vs. Janet Jackson: You Decide Which Sup... (Dec '06) Apr '13 kelly dj 1,186
News Janet Jackson Engaged To Billionaire: Report (Dec '12) Dec '12 Faloola Chong 1
News Janet Jackson Spotted With New Beau (Jun '10) Jun '10 boogga 1
News Bow Wow: Cash Money, Baby! Part 1 (Oct '09) Mar '10 Ashlee 4
News Janet To Mourn MJ By Wearing Black?: Also, is J... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Sateb Namorn 10
News Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri break up (Aug '09) Aug '09 BahamutsKingdom 2
More from around the web