Janet Jackson is desperate to start a family.

The 40-year-old singer , who is dating music producer Jermaine Dupri , admits she is getting broody but fears she may have left it to late to conceive naturally. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lashon griffin

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2006
i knew janet had a child years ago the little girl was featured in the 2100 jackson street video when the word leaked out and janet was asked the question(WAS HER DAUGHTER FEATURED IN THAT VIDEO SHE HAD NO COMMENT)
Amber Griffin

United States

#2 Sep 28, 2006
The Jet Magazine had an article that Janet Jacksons daughter should be two yrs old now she has been kept a secret a long time, the article was featured in the 1990 Jet Magazine
LyrkialDynasty

Monterey, CA

#3 Sep 28, 2006
Dayum Janet tryna have a child now she know she doing to much, 1st she pop het tit-t out on national t.v, now she 40 years old tryna have another child uh uh. She bettah start looking for adoption agencies lol cause ain't no child coming out that old NA-NA
michelle

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2006
i thought her daughter was 18 and named ranee
sister4

Buena Park, CA

#5 Oct 5, 2006
michelle wrote:
i thought her daughter was 18 and named ranee
That secret child that she had... is not hers. The child came from an affair that Joe Jackson had!
Janet fan 4 Life

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 Dec 4, 2006
I really do think that Janet would make a wonderful mother And that child will be so talented if she have it with Jermaine, Janet is a wonderful artist and Jermaine is a multi platnium Producer.....
Della

Riverdale, GA

#7 Dec 13, 2006
I knew for a long time Janet had a child with DeBarge. She attended a music award show and they only did a head shot of her back in '84 or '85. This is old news. Food for thought, Janet probably just had a baby sometime this year for Jermaine when she was big and lost all that weight a few months back. Remember, Janet is very secretive ( she can be married for years and keep that a secret until the divorce anything is possible with this family). It is a shame that her daughter did not get the worlds recognition in a way but think about it Rebbie may have been the more sounder of the bunch to raise her daughter with Janet's busy schedule. Janet appears to be a well-rounded individual- who wanted her daughter Renee to have a normal childhood without the drama of being in the limelight. If, Renee can sing and dance like her mother Janet then bring it on. We're ready for Renee Jackson DeBarge. The DeBarge group was very talented as well as the Jackson; and being a talented offspring of such an awesome pair should be incredible. Let's see Oprah get this interview on her talk show (rating would go up and I want to be in the audience Oprah). As far Janet, maybe she saw what stardom done to her family and she want something different for her child "A Simply Life" with boundaries. This only proves it, you can be "Famous" and have a life that is not in the tabloids, newspapers, and other media if you want it. I believe, Renee knows Janet to be her mother not Rebbie. Janet come clean because "What you do in the dark will eventually comes to the light". Let it be your story not Young DeBarge or others.
Meee

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2006
bull shit, shes not one to "hide" her own child. she comes from a loving family, and they've had some issues. why would she put her own child through all that?? come on people. i love u janet. i hope u have a beatiful child with out jd, boy is u-g-l-y but she sees something in him lol. lmfao
Richie

UK

#9 Dec 17, 2006
Yeah I agree! She'd have a stunning child but she can't have it with him. Hopefully they'll split up for a day or 2 and in that time she'll have a one night stand with someone better looking, then she can get back with Jermaine and discover she's up the duff... Then when Jermaine gets over the fact she's got a bun in the oven from someone else, he'll forgive her and they can live happily ever after!
paul nigeria

Nigeria

#10 Jan 4, 2007
people should J.D be, has made is chioce, only knows why.
paul nigeria

Nigeria

#11 Jan 4, 2007
jemaine dupri is a cool guy so to jenet, i think they can make a great couple. people should let j.d be, he has made is chioce; only God knows the heart of man.
Love-2Love-Janet

La Mesa, CA

#12 Jan 6, 2007
We say go for it Janet. If she love's that man as much as she say's she does then have that man's baby.It's not to late for Janet to have a baby. It's plenty of women out there still given birth at 40+.
CRAZZYLYN

AOL

#13 Jan 22, 2007
lashon griffin wrote:
i knew janet had a child years ago the little girl was featured in the 2100 jackson street video when the word leaked out and janet was asked the question(WAS HER DAUGHTER FEATURED IN THAT VIDEO SHE HAD NO COMMENT)
#1 she does not have a child #2 its 2300 jackson street
CRAZZYLYN

AOL

#14 Jan 22, 2007
Richie wrote:
Yeah I agree! She'd have a stunning child but she can't have it with him. Hopefully they'll split up for a day or 2 and in that time she'll have a one night stand with someone better looking, then she can get back with Jermaine and discover she's up the duff... Then when Jermaine gets over the fact she's got a bun in the oven from someone else, he'll forgive her and they can live happily ever after!
u r ignorant janet will never ever do that {stupid }janet loves that man toooo damn much for that to happen
CRAZZYLYN

AOL

#15 Jan 22, 2007
Meee wrote:
bull shit, shes not one to "hide" her own child. she comes from a loving family, and they've had some issues. why would she put her own child through all that?? come on people. i love u janet. i hope u have a beatiful child with out jd, boy is u-g-l-y but she sees something in him lol. lmfao
bitch he look better than u you u even type like u u-g-l-y
CRAZZYLYN

AOL

#16 Jan 22, 2007
Della wrote:
I knew for a long time Janet had a child with DeBarge. She attended a music award show and they only did a head shot of her back in '84 or '85. This is old news. Food for thought, Janet probably just had a baby sometime this year for Jermaine when she was big and lost all that weight a few months back. Remember, Janet is very secretive ( she can be married for years and keep that a secret until the divorce anything is possible with this family). It is a shame that her daughter did not get the worlds recognition in a way but think about it Rebbie may have been the more sounder of the bunch to raise her daughter with Janet's busy schedule. Janet appears to be a well-rounded individual- who wanted her daughter Renee to have a normal childhood without the drama of being in the limelight. If, Renee can sing and dance like her mother Janet then bring it on. We're ready for Renee Jackson DeBarge. The DeBarge group was very talented as well as the Jackson; and being a talented offspring of such an awesome pair should be incredible. Let's see Oprah get this interview on her talk show (rating would go up and I want to be in the audience Oprah). As far Janet, maybe she saw what stardom done to her family and she want something different for her child "A Simply Life" with boundaries. This only proves it, you can be "Famous" and have a life that is not in the tabloids, newspapers, and other media if you want it. I believe, Renee knows Janet to be her mother not Rebbie. Janet come clean because "What you do in the dark will eventually comes to the light". Let it be your story not Young DeBarge or others.
della sweety the debarge family are long forgotin ok come back to earth
norman givens

Thomasville, GA

#17 Feb 5, 2007
why she did that in frist place
CRAZZYLYN

AOL

#18 Feb 16, 2007
who knows she was young and wild
Tykaun

Northfield, NJ

#19 Apr 10, 2007
SHE TOO OLD TO HAVE KIDS.
LilNeilishereale st

Liverpool, UK

#20 Apr 14, 2007
she wants kids? janet cant even raise album sales let alone raise kids, janet just go and buy a new wig, that same old silky black one you are wearing has cobwebs in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jermaine Dupri Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Weird Insight Into The Sex Lives Of Celebr... Oct '14 Lawrence Wolf 5
Beyonce Vs. Janet Jackson: You Decide Which Sup... (Dec '06) Apr '13 kelly dj 1,186
Janet Jackson Engaged To Billionaire: Report (Dec '12) Dec '12 Faloola Chong 1
Janet Jackson Spotted With New Beau (Jun '10) Jun '10 boogga 1
Bow Wow: Cash Money, Baby! Part 1 (Oct '09) Mar '10 Ashlee 4
Janet To Mourn MJ By Wearing Black?: Also, is J... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Sateb Namorn 10
Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri break up (Aug '09) Aug '09 BahamutsKingdom 2
More from around the web