Actress Jeri Ryan gives birth to girl

Full story: Orlando Sentinel
Seven of Nine has added a female being to her collective. "Shark" actress Jeri Ryan and her husband, French chef Christophe Eme, welcomed a baby girl into their family on Sunday, March 2 in Los Angeles, reports ... Full Story
anne

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Mar 9, 2008
Gisele is a lucky kid!

Since: May 08

Quezon, Philippines

#2 May 16, 2008
shes really lucky... hope that jeri ryan will have a continuous success jeriryanfan.com
Steen

Bakersfield, CA

#3 Nov 6, 2008
Jeri Ryan and her husband Christophe Eme are blessed with their baby girl Gisele. Jeri's 14 year old son Jack and baby Gisele are blessed to have gorgeous Jeri as their mommy and Jeri's husband is a lucky guy! I am sure that Jeri's first husband Jack and her current husband Christophe enjoyed having sex with her to get her pregnant! It was delightful to see Jeri when she was pregnant with Gisele as her belly, breasts, and hips expanded. I am sure that she enjoyed breastfeeding her children. Her children will grow up to be very beautiful.
banger111

Danville, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2010
Steen wrote:
Jeri Ryan and her husband Christophe Eme are blessed with their baby girl Gisele. Jeri's 14 year old son Jack and baby Gisele are blessed to have gorgeous Jeri as their mommy and Jeri's husband is a lucky guy! I am sure that Jeri's first husband Jack and her current husband Christophe enjoyed having sex with her to get her pregnant! It was delightful to see Jeri when she was pregnant with Gisele as her belly, breasts, and hips expanded. I am sure that she enjoyed breastfeeding her children. Her children will grow up to be very beautiful.

Dude, that sounded sick, r u a stalker?
Laura Lace

Calgary, Canada

#5 Feb 16, 2010
Let's wish her continued success and happiness! http://www.jeriryannude.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeri Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeri Ryan nude ! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sparkle 1
Body of Proof and Private Practice renewed (May '12) May '12 Its Tim 3
Is your favorite show in jeopardy? (May '12) May '12 vernarandall 1
Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate [AP, 2004] (Oct '09) Aug '11 barry hussein obama 110
A new Mortal Kombat movie? The short film fans ... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Tristan 1
Mortal Kombat: Legacy Episode 6: Raiden Rising (May '11) May '11 CHUCK 1
'Shark's Jeri Ryan Gives Birth to Girl (Mar '11) Mar '11 Helene Marie 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jeri Ryan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••