Even 'Supernatural' has holiday demons

Even 'Supernatural' has holiday demons

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 11, 2007, titled Even 'Supernatural' has holiday demons. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A few weeks ago, a reader wrote in with a polite query: Why don't I write more about "Supernatural" ? It's a good question, and I don't have a very creative answer: I don't dislike the show, but I just don't ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Hermitme

Syracuse, NY

#1 Dec 12, 2007
Being a Supernatural fan, I'd say, more Supernatural. The show is extremely good, better than most on tv and the acting is top notch. Jensen Ackles can act with the best and Jared Padalecki has improved greatly this season. So, for those of us who love Supernatural and can never get enough, more of the same would do our heart good.

Thanks
Kay

Newport, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2007
Thank you for the article on Supernatural. It's one of those hidden gems on television and the competitive time slot isn't doing it any favors, so your continued coverage would be much appreciated. One of the great things about Supernatural is that, while it appears to be a horror genre show, in reality, it's got the heart of a family drama. The story of the Winchester brothers is so entirely compelling and heartbreaking and it's their journey that grounds the show in reality. Jared Padalecki does a nice job as Sam, who is struggling this season to save his brother and deal with the fears of his own future and how it may be linked to demonic forces. Jensen Ackles is absolutely outstanding (so underrated) as older brother Dean as he deals with the aftermath of trading his soul for Sam's life, trying to come to terms with going to Hell in less than a year, trying to make the most of his time left, yet also trying to ease Sam's guilt about it. It's a tough road for both brothers, and of course, they still find time to save people and kill some evil things. So, to anyone who hasn't seen this show (especially if you're looking for something new to watch during the writer's strike), I would suggest you check out Season 1 and Season 2 on DVD. I think this show appeals to both the horror genre lovers and those who appreciate a good character-driven drama.
Shivvy

Bournemouth, UK

#3 Dec 12, 2007
Yes please, more Superfinenatural. It's the only show I really watch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jensen Ackles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VIDEO: Supernatural star Jensen Ackles Naked! HOT! (Sep '12) Jul '17 Monica kelley 10
Talk to Jensen Ackles (Aug '09) Mar '17 Judy Peterson 6
to jensen ackles (Jan '16) Jun '16 supernatural fan 3
jensen ackles (Apr '15) Apr '15 robertsonstuart53 1
News 'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Mark Sheppar... (May '14) May '14 lori 1
News Supernatural - Jensen Ackles (Feb '07) Jan '14 kitkat 199
Important link for Jensen Ackles. (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rick Waypoint 1
More from around the web