'Supernatural': Overheard at the Convention

Full story: Zap2it.com
Sam has his soul back, Crowley is dead, and the Mother of All Evil has crawled out of Purgatory... let's celebrate! Zap2it hit up Creation Entertainment's "Salute to Supernatural" convention in Los Angeles to get all the inside scoop from your favorite stars and their biggest fans. Full Story
Mike Brown

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2011
I hope on the show that Jesus come at last to save Sam Soul.
Kate

Rensselaer, NY

#2 Feb 13, 2011
I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. These quotes are beautiful. I'm bummed that there's none from Jared or Jensen but Misha, Mark and Jim more than make up for it. I love Mark's desired superpower. Too f**king funny.
washington

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 15, 2011
these guys seem as if they have so much homoerot--i mean...fun together. it's almost contagious.
margarita

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#4 Mar 9, 2011
hey ibelive you was in ohio you reaiiy good in supernatural i watch everyday my is margarita ilive in delta ohio
margarita

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#5 Mar 9, 2011
i love it because ibelive in supernatual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jensen Ackles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VIDEO: Supernatural star Jensen Ackles Naked! HOT! (Sep '12) Aug '14 Mobetta 4
'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Mark Sheppar... (May '14) May '14 lori 1
Supernatural - Jensen Ackles (Feb '07) Jan '14 kitkat 199
Important link for Jensen Ackles. (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rick Waypoint 1
Important Link (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rick Waypoint 1
Actor Morgan Juggles 'Grey's,' 'Supernatural' a... (Jan '08) Dec '12 Connie Troia 2
a Supernaturala is now minus one hot bachelor, ... (Nov '09) Sep '12 mary 3
More from around the web