TV Fashion: Melinda Gordon from 'Ghos...

TV Fashion: Melinda Gordon from 'Ghost Whisperer' (CBS) - I see...

There are 10 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jun 3, 2007, titled TV Fashion: Melinda Gordon from 'Ghost Whisperer' (CBS) - I see.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Jennifer Love Hewitt of 'Ghost Whisperer' Few television series take the time to acknowledge the clothing being worn on it like "Ghost Whisperer." But when the show's star also happens to be a producer and a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

pat wiley

Sacramento, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2007
I was glad to see Melinda finally wear something that looked appropriate for her job (as a professional person) and her geographic locale. I love the show , but I'm tired of seeing her dressed like a hooker.
rose

United States

#2 Nov 23, 2007
she doesnt dress like a hooker! she dresses classy and sophisticated.
andres

Tijuana, Mexico

#3 Dec 23, 2007
eres lo maximo
Samantha

Tredegar, UK

#4 Aug 10, 2008
I agree she doesn't look like a hooker at all! she looks very stunning and the clothes have a bustle affect on most the clothes very girly!
CHURCH OF OPRAH

Schenectady, NY

#5 Aug 11, 2008
LOL HOOKER
Olivia

Hove, UK

#6 Aug 13, 2008
Melinda Doesent Look like a hooker at all!

she looks fantastic, and very Sophisticated,
Daphne

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#7 Dec 7, 2008
NO she doesnt look like a hooker but her clothes choices are sometimes incomprehensible - like boobs-spilling out at a funeral or long, sweeping skirt and heels in the woods or a WHITE suit in a dusty, dirty basement!!
Lily

South Brisbane, Australia

#8 Dec 20, 2008
just because she dresses like a lady doesn't make her a supposed "hooker". That's a very harsh way to comment about someone. Her clothes are stunning and many wish for a body like hers so they can wear that style. Stop being so judgemental!
jessica

Findlay, OH

#9 May 12, 2011
i love her clothes,, she does not look like a hooker, but yes sometimes she loves to show her cleavege too much, but hey if she have it let her show it,, in fact they are natural,, and by the way,, i love the way clothes fits on her,, the style is amazing,,,, loves it,, loves the night gown too,,, and woman outthere, dont be sooo jealous if she showing some skin, so what,,,
anna

Humble, TX

#10 Jun 26, 2011
Yea guys malinda doesnt look like a hooker, she is bueatiful and she has the most amazinn closes anyone who could ever have. i want hurr like good good good drop dead gorgouis looks lol((:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Love Hewitt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin: I'm pregnant (Jul '15) Sep '17 Wall failure 27
News Donald Trump's a grandpa again: Ivanka Trump we... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Three Days 1
Jennifer Love Hewitt nude ! (Jul '12) Jul '15 babner3936 4
News Miranda Kerr Wants Opinions on Sex Life - Bedro... (Apr '14) Apr '14 achyfi 1
News Jennifer Love Hewitt Videos (Feb '13) Nov '13 Big mike 2
Jennnifer love hewitt as a dominatrix (Jan '13) Nov '13 Big mike 3
News Jennifer Love Hewitt expecting first child (Jun '13) Oct '13 jencock 3
More from around the web