Jennifer Lopez loves 'relationship ch...

Jennifer Lopez loves 'relationship chaos'

There are 3 comments on the Independent.ie story from Jan 28, 2014, titled Jennifer Lopez loves 'relationship chaos'. In it, Independent.ie reports that:

"Without the spark that conflict brings, life would be so boring," she explained to the publication.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Independent.ie.

Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2014
Yeah, this is why you have three desroyed marriages you are an unstable woman. You have a mental disorder that you only love yourself and the men you go with are just toys for you to constantly say you are great. You never loved any of these men and you used them.

When benafleck dumped you then you quickly married Marc Anthony because you didn't want to be lonely. Then when Anthony divorce came you ran to Casper because you were afraid of being alone. You will do this the rest of your life until the day you die.

Your mother cried on tv and said she didn't want you to become a star was because she knew you were mentally unstable. Your sister even made a remark of only a nut would want to become a star.
Jane

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 28, 2014
Now your statement is I can move on if Casper goes. Sure you're bored with him now and soon that will end.

Ben Afflec married a more stable woman named Jennifer Garner. That is why is marriage is lasting so long.
Olivia

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 29, 2014
Jane wrote:
Now your statement is I can move on if Casper goes. Sure you're bored with him now and soon that will end.
Ben Afflec married a more stable woman named Jennifer Garner. That is why is marriage is lasting so long.
I agree with you 100%. I always felt that Jennifer was always in love with the idea of marriage not the actual people she was married to. Her 2nd husband was very devastated when she dumped him. He was the one who was really in love in that relationship. He wanted his marriage to work so badly. I really felt so sorry for him. I hope he is with a better woman that suits him. I had heard that Ben Afleck's mother didn't like her, If Ben had married her, they would of been in the tabloids every week. You rarely hear about him and Jennifer Garner in the tabloids.
Ben seems to be the kind of person who likes to keep a low profile Jennifer loves the attention ,even though she acts like she doesn't. I would say that Ben dodge a big bullet when it came to Jennifer Lopez. I have nothing against her, I just think she should be alone for awhile to figure out what she wants in a relationship. She also needs to stop jumping into another relationship as soon as one ends. If a person does not like being in their own company, how do they expect someone to enjoy being alone with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is better, Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez (Apr '06) Jan '17 Jjaks 502
News 'I loved my weird jiggly belly': Jennifer Lopez... (Jun '13) Dec '16 Jello 3
News Olivia Munn Has the Best Reaction After Wearing... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez, Shakira & More Latin Artists Ro... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Slick Marla 5
News Trump says no need for celebs; Clinton hangs wi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Le Jimbo 92
News Marc Anthony On Top at the Pepsi Center (Nov '16) Nov '16 Natalie 1
News Beyonce and Others Sing for HillaryBy The Daily... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Trump rallies vs ... 2
More from around the web