Dr. Luke Reportedly New "American Idol" Judge

There are 3 comments on the WMGL-FM North Charleston story from Aug 26, 2013, titled Dr. Luke Reportedly New "American Idol" Judge. In it, WMGL-FM North Charleston reports that:

It appears the judges' panel for the 2014 season of American Idol is all set. E! News reported that producer Dr. Luke has "officially signed on" to join Keith Urban and Jennifer Lopez at the judges' table.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMGL-FM North Charleston.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Jenny ...just take a lie detector test.The world is us.If you want.I do not want another girl something.I can not think of at the end of the lesson.Just lie detector.Enjoy Jenny.The world is us.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#2 Aug 27, 2013
The first question to me and detector:"They're connected."jenny, the world is us.If you want to be my girlfriend.Understand Jenny?

Rb RECORDS

UK

#3 Aug 27, 2013
I'm with another girl does not even want to try toputting on a show and I will ask the hackers!One day you will say:"Rade Rade ... we found a detector."On the other girl does not even want to think about it.The most powerful woman in the world.Jennifer.That's it.On the other girl I do not plan to even try.Not even to tell her it was not anything.That's the whole story of all.Many instructive stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2015 Latin Billboard Music Awards: Jennifer Lop... 18 hr Ikyb 1
News Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Cleavage During Dinner D... 18 hr Ikyb 2
News "American Idol" Recap: Boy George Tells Contest... Apr 16 Love ya Jen 2
News Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Talk About Guest Sta... Mar '15 entertainmenttv 2
News 'American Idol': Top 8 Girls Keep Motown Week... Mar '15 Sleepingboy 38
Who is better, Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez (Apr '06) Feb '15 Chris 501
News Ryan Guzman Strips Off In Name Of Cancer Research Feb '15 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web