Jennifer Lopez releases raunchy new s...

Jennifer Lopez releases raunchy new single I Luh Ya PaPi

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Mar 6, 2014, titled Jennifer Lopez releases raunchy new single I Luh Ya PaPi. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

The ultimate act of heroism: Marine, 24, who jumped on a grenade to shield his comrade from blast in Afghanistan is set to receive the Medal of Honor EXCLUSIVE 'Spoiled' cheerleader suing her parents got so drunk on vodka at home of millionaire attorney paying her fees that she 'threw up in a sidewalk garbage can' I'm not her! Student with same ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

#1 Mar 8, 2014
Kakona, Boricaca, Boricaca, Boricacada, Boricacatua, Borivomitada, Cagada de mujer eres la verguenza hecha mujer.
Ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

#2 Mar 8, 2014
That vocabulary made on the slums of the neighborhood Bronx, Ya tu sabes Papi ke soi hembra con cerebro de pollo, ke se hace de la maya negra, I luh ya Papi, means There's no men that I have to commit love, Never, ever just myself so selfie, Love myself so narcissistic that I conquer the world, I'm better looking than Virgin Mary, so I quit the Catholic religion cuz it's boring, I'm feel power with my new religion scientology with a touch of illuminati, Nobody can stop JLo the forever Bronx diva, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is better, Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez (Apr '06) Jan '17 Jjaks 502
News 'I loved my weird jiggly belly': Jennifer Lopez... (Jun '13) Dec '16 Jello 3
News Olivia Munn Has the Best Reaction After Wearing... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez, Shakira & More Latin Artists Ro... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Slick Marla 5
News Trump says no need for celebs; Clinton hangs wi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Le Jimbo 92
News Marc Anthony On Top at the Pepsi Center (Nov '16) Nov '16 Natalie 1
News Beyonce and Others Sing for HillaryBy The Daily... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Trump rallies vs ... 2
More from around the web