Watch: Jennifer Lopez Rehearses For H...

Watch: Jennifer Lopez Rehearses For Her American Music Awards Celia Cruz Tribute

There are 1 comment on the Vibe story from Nov 27, 2013, titled Watch: Jennifer Lopez Rehearses For Her American Music Awards Celia Cruz Tribute. In it, Vibe reports that:

One of the top performances of the 2013 American Music Awards was Jennifer Lopez's tribute to Latin singer Celia Cruz.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vibe.

yolanda

Billerica, MA

#1 Dec 4, 2013
Hey, LATINA FIRST HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO J LO and family and team and dancers IN PUERTO RICO WE SAID TE LA COMISTE THAT WAS GREAT ,JLO WAS IN FIRE DANCE AND HER TEAM ,WONDERFUL ,WE LOVE CELIA CRUZ AND ALWAYS HER MUSIC STILL LIFE IN OURS HEART.THANKS YOU TO THE GRAMMY AND JLO FOR A AMAZING MOMENT> HEY JENNIFER MAKE A CD THE SALSA AND BACHATA WITH MARC ANTHONY SING IN ENGLES AND SPANISH PLEASE FANS ASK PLEASE AND MAKE ANOTHER MOVIE WITH JASON [same actor PARKER movie I love him HAPPY HOLIDAY TO JASON TOO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miss Greater Richmond wins Miss Virginia Jun 26 Rb RECORDS 1
Las Vegas Jun 7 Julsnic 1
News Police: 1 dead, 3 others wounded in shooting in... May '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News Sebastian Kole Dishes on Writing for Jennifer L... May '16 Rb RECORDS 2
News Kerry Washington learned to dance from Jennifer... Apr '16 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez defends pregnant Kelly Clarkson'... Feb '16 Kelly Clarkson Dead 1
News 16 Things Turning 16 in 2016 (Jan '16) Jan '16 Reynoldsburg 3
More from around the web