Beyonce, JLo my style icons: Kimberle...

Beyonce, JLo my style icons: Kimberley Walsh - Indiatalkies.com

There are 2 comments on the India Talkies story from Jun 17, 2013, titled Beyonce, JLo my style icons: Kimberley Walsh - Indiatalkies.com. In it, India Talkies reports that:

Los Angeles, June 18: Singer-songwriter Kimberley Walsh says she gets inspiration from Beyonce Knowles and Jennifer Lopez's sexy yet classic personal styles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at India Talkies.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Here, he mentions the FBI 500Come on Iraq, Iran or anyone.Buying a show that took place in our time.Rb RECORDS SHOW.Paranormal things, a bunch of truth, and Epiphany.MAN IN BLACK, and more.My film is not very good quality but I haveexclusive footage of an ordinary man can not say.Persecution.I was not quite right.I do not know, I do not know ...Parallel world.Jennifer forgive me here as I write this and it isintegral part of the show.Some new theories and growing up with a prosecution.Hahahhahah ...phone. 381628690437

http://www.fbi.gov/
Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#2 Jun 18, 2013
I'm not crazy :) hahahha ...I wrote to the FBI about this and I have written a book and read it, buy it.About all sorts of things about the paranormal.The definition of time and rest, something new.FBI wants to help me and also gives me an advertisement.Here, look at last year what the FBI hungthe presentation.Association of $ 500 000 and fingerprint.I give a fingerprint as a proxy that can belegalize my videos and books and give computer.Why fingerprint.Because I have a guardian to manage moneyand this cash belongs only to me.I'll take it.There appear commercials with "crazy".I'm not crazy.Rb RECORDS SHOW.Com e on Iraq, Iran or anyone ...You have the money.Buy it from me and your name will travel the world.Legalization.phone. 381628690437
Here's a link from the FBI last year, which was the show.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012/march/fi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Olivia Munn Has the Best Reaction After Wearing... Nov 19 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez, Shakira & More Latin Artists Ro... Nov 11 Slick Marla 6
News Trump says no need for celebs; Clinton hangs wi... Nov 10 Le Jimbo 92
News Marc Anthony On Top at the Pepsi Center Nov '16 Natalie 1
News Beyonce and Others Sing for HillaryBy The Daily... Nov '16 Trump rallies vs ... 2
News Trump says hea s fine by himself; Clinton hangs... Nov '16 Eleese Renee 1
News Clinton's campaign taps star power as Trump goe... Nov '16 Senior Moment 1
More from around the web