Ronaldo's sister signs record deal

Ronaldo's sister signs record deal

There are 1 comment on the Goal.com story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Ronaldo's sister signs record deal. In it, Goal.com reports that:

Singer Katia Aveiro has her own superstar ambitions and is working on her debut album with the producers of Lady Gaga and J-Lo His sister, Katia Aveiro, has teamed up with the production company behind the musical success of Lady Gaga and Jennifer Lopez to release her first album.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Goal.com.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Aug 6, 2013
Who wants business let me know.+381628690437I'll give PC for free only to legalize the stuff.I thought I was being chased by Jennifer Lopez.Com puter full of material for publishing multimedia CD.Jenny and I apologize for putting an ad here.If you earn money will be coming to New York.

You need to get into Wikipedia because I give a definition of time.Help me.Making history.Trust me.
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is better, Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez (Apr '06) Jan '17 Jjaks 502
News 'I loved my weird jiggly belly': Jennifer Lopez... (Jun '13) Dec '16 Jello 3
News Olivia Munn Has the Best Reaction After Wearing... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez, Shakira & More Latin Artists Ro... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Slick Marla 5
News Trump says no need for celebs; Clinton hangs wi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Le Jimbo 92
News Marc Anthony On Top at the Pepsi Center (Nov '16) Nov '16 Natalie 1
News Beyonce and Others Sing for HillaryBy The Daily... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Trump rallies vs ... 2
More from around the web