3rd Annual Denver Acoustic Christmas:...

3rd Annual Denver Acoustic Christmas: OneRepublic

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 24, 2013, titled 3rd Annual Denver Acoustic Christmas: OneRepublic. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

"You're only as good as your worst song," says OneRepublic's front man and chief songwriter Ryan Tedder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Are you kiddin 'me?It's the "3"?Do Americans.I come to America.:)The FBI set up a new picture.Com e.Jennifer is my only inspiration for it.The most powerful woman in the world, by far.Jennifer Lopez.10 years already follow.Com e to America.In New York.I'll become an American.The FBI and CIA will not let me.Of course, if you earn money.That's it.
Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#2 Sep 25, 2013
I do not understand just ask me why hackers Number 3Nothing ever happens.We have a nice association but I think for this is a hoax.If you do not believe me, why do you put No. 3Right.You asked the association and so are trying to take matters into their own hands.Why show me?Let's show that the FBI, if you want to win some kind of interest.Do not get anything from me.understand?Or have something going on.hahahhahah ...STEREO MC.We are known only to the police and the world to you, here on TOPIX.I managed to convince the FBI.But I said.Without Jennifer Lopez will not fall on my head any action.Should show number three in the FBI and CIA.Since I will not dobot no interest.Do not get anything.Risk only.Com e on, I'm gonna say:"WELL, YOU ARE NUMBER 3 BUT THAT SHOULD APPLY The FBI">hahahhahahah ...They think it's all a lie.So I'm told.Oh, well.But ...For me and Stereo MC only knows JLO TOPIX and the world police.hhahahhahahahha ...We do not go into another country and do not sow death.hahahhahahah ...Nothing ever happens?Oh my God!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Puff Daddy & The Family Give Toyota Center Its ... Sep 18 Rb RECORDS 90
News Who Hasn't Calvin Harris Dated This Summer: Cle... Sep 16 Rb RECORDS 33
News Is Jennifer Lopez dating Calvin Harris? Pair li... Sep 15 Rb RECORDS 22
News Celebrating 'South Park's 20th birthday: The be... Sep 15 Rb RECORDS 12
News Former publicist says stars are doing more acti... Sep 14 Seluna 12
News What Do You Think About Jennifer Lopez? (Aug '07) Sep 14 Seluna 45
News 'Zip your kitty up!' A workshop with famed chor... Sep 13 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web