J.Lo earns 9million for Chilean miner film while survivors get nothing

Sep 14, 2013 Full story: Daily Star

Jennifer Lopez has raked in A 9million for her part in the miner movie, while the survivors have been left with nothing [GETTY] Lopez, 44, will join Antonio Banderas and Martin Sheen to tell the tale of the 33 men who, three years ago, were trapped underground for 69 days.

Full Story
Rb RECORDS

Oslo, Norway

#1 Sep 14, 2013
Jenny ...They spoiled my computer.A film about me;)I've already got it made.Exclusive clips, 300 minutes.Hackers are more expensive but they are perhaps the terrorists.not interested in any one story, they are only interested murder.They are waiting for your interview, but you will not give.This story, I think of this story.Knowledge of the world.Jennifer can do it.Enjoy Jenny.

Rb RECORDS

Oslo, Norway

#2 Sep 14, 2013
They can not do anything.No effect.The only nervousness.The only upset that I can not listen to musicit stops.Naive people will be persuaded to kill me.You saw him talking to the FBI.It was not the FBI, they are terrorists.Maybe Anonimusi.Strong biography?Right.Just favorhahhah ahhahahhahere's a video, look at him.2pac.My life.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#3 Sep 14, 2013
Together, maybe we all.The terrorists think we're a team.To saradjuejmo and we are in contact.Together to make the story as it is not true.The targets of terrorists.I'm known as Jenny you just do not have the moneythe audience but if you got together it would be a "boom".When Hackers can rule the world, why could not we?Hackers make through advertising association naive people.Get it?This presentation is protected from hacker attacks.Jake biography.We have strong resumes.It's that Jenny.If they got together it would be a "BOOOOOOOOOM" :)The FBI would not let me through.They have me figured out long ago.Enjoy jenny.Think about it.When they were together.does not have to rule the world.Strong sense.I got the association for $ 500,000but no one to give me the money.Strong sense.Jenny,think.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#4 Sep 15, 2013
Got a message from terrorism.Terrorism little, little, littlehahhahhahahThey said it was all a lie.Jenny, you know the truth.Enjoy it.Strong sense.Good joke.Just feel nervous.But the one who is watched my clips have to seeit is a lie because there you could see the pain on my face.I'm not that actor.I'm not an actor, I do not act.Jenny ...I'll sell the computer.You will see people hacking intervention.Jenny ...Just so you are well, and I to be.Enjoy jenny.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#5 Sep 15, 2013
It's the top.STEREO MC.Jennifer Lopez.Jenny ...You know the truth.Enjoy it.I?10 years of hell.Svasta was talking voices.Now everything is perfect just as people might think this is a big scam.You know the truth.I know the truth.Enjoy Jenny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How the fashion media erase black women Sep 11 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Jennifer Lopez performs 'Booty' live on 'Fashio... Sep 11 Big mike 2
Jennifer Lopez Tries Out Ariana Grande's Signat... Sep 9 Carlos Boricua 1
Jennifer Lopez shows off toned pins as she dons... Sep 8 Ikyb 1
Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea Bring the "Booty" ... Sep 8 Ikyb 2
Jennifer Lopez shows off her famous derriere in... Sep 4 Ikyb 1
Need To Know: Iggy Azalea And J-Lo Show Even Mo... Sep 4 Ikyb 2
•••
•••

Jennifer Lopez People Search