Mag Covers: Tamar Braxton Looks Fab o...

Mag Covers: Tamar Braxton Looks Fab on 'Today's Black Woman' Summer Issue

There are 2 comments on the ConcreteLoop story from Jul 31, 2013, titled Mag Covers: Tamar Braxton Looks Fab on 'Today's Black Woman' Summer Issue. In it, ConcreteLoop reports that:

The "Love and War" singer flaunts her post-baby physique on the magazine which also features Beyonc and Kelly Rowland , as well as a joint photo spread inside with Jennifer Lopez and Mary J. Blige .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ConcreteLoop.

Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Jenny ...Buy a lie detector and dominate the world.Do you want me Jenny?You're the bomb and got popularity.I do not know what to tell the FBI.That's it.Believe STEREO MC-CONNECTED!Without you I can not live.I can but it's hard.Without you, I will not be alone.Or with a girl but you're the second person of the truth.How can I explain?Without you we lie detector is worthless.Can I scare birds around airports.hahahhahahhaahdo not be afraid of the police.I want to dominate the world.I do not know how.Put on detekotr lies and to hear my voice.STEREO MC-connected.My past is "suicidal."Much to do with the police.Both good and bad things.you have found the cocaine when you were with DIDI.I have found 10 grams of marijuana, I was in court but did notfound a kilogram.I had a kilogram.And my dad found it and threw it away.Jenny ... do something!The world can become us.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#2 Aug 1, 2013
Just stop for a lie detector test.Not a scam!STEREO MC-connected.He told otherwise not know.I would think that they are aliens from the area 666:)Let's have a show Jenny.no you can not.I watch you every day.FLY GIRLS.Here's the song.Turn off DIDI in this poem.Jenny Come to a show.2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is better, Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez (Apr '06) Jan '17 Jjaks 502