Is JLo Simon Cowell's secret messenger?

Is JLo Simon Cowell's secret messenger?

There are 1 comment on the Real Bollywood story from Aug 11, 2013, titled Is JLo Simon Cowell's secret messenger?. In it, Real Bollywood reports that:

Los Angeles, Aug 12: Music mogul Simon Cowell is reportedly taking Jennifer Lopez's help to communicate with socialite Lauren Silverman, who is expecting his baby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Real Bollywood.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Aug 12, 2013
CIA got involved.
https://www.cia.gov/index.html
The FBI became involved 100%.Hehhh...I wrote the book.That's all I wrote the FBI.Many will think I'm crazy.Sorry about that.But I have an interesting video.Birds that talk like people.Here's a clip.
Listen to Sparrow story.Crazy.8 years ago I was advised.Now calm down a little.
8 years.Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk ...
http://tinypic.com/player.php...
Jenny ...Enjoy the game world.Rb RECORDS SHOW.
I'm waiting for men in black.With pleasure I'll make a statement and show graffiti and videos.And Stereo MC.as you you give an autograph and interview, so I'll speak to the man in black.Believe Jenny.
When someone asked me who was the most beautiful woman in the world I would sayJennifer Lopez.Jenny, do not give up.Legend.AMoR arrows guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Olivia Munn Has the Best Reaction After Wearing... Nov 19 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez, Shakira & More Latin Artists Ro... Nov 11 Slick Marla 6
News Trump says no need for celebs; Clinton hangs wi... Nov 10 Le Jimbo 92
News Marc Anthony On Top at the Pepsi Center Nov 8 Natalie 1
News Beyonce and Others Sing for HillaryBy The Daily... Nov 8 Trump rallies vs ... 2
News Trump says hea s fine by himself; Clinton hangs... Nov 5 Eleese Renee 1
News Clinton's campaign taps star power as Trump goe... Nov 5 Senior Moment 1
More from around the web