Taylor Swift & Jennifer Lopez Duet To...

Taylor Swift & Jennifer Lopez Duet Together, Sing "Jenny From the Block"

There are 2 comments on the E! Online story from Aug 25, 2013, titled Taylor Swift & Jennifer Lopez Duet Together, Sing "Jenny From the Block". In it, E! Online reports that:

J.Lo was the "22" singer's surprise guest performer during the last stop of her Red Tour at L.A.'s Staple Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

Taylor Swift

Albania

#1 Aug 26, 2013
You are my favourite singer from popqueen i love u so much i like u
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#2 Aug 26, 2013
Taylor Swift wrote:
You are my favourite singer from popqueen i love u so much i like u
Wow, I never knew you can sing with Jennifer Lopez which is your favorite singer. How would you like to team up with Avril Lavigne and make a duet with her. I bet you and Avril Lavigne can sing together when you team up with her and sing her songs like Here's To Never Growin Up in a certain event sometime in the future. Would you mind doing that? Thank you and good luck.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sebastian Kole Dishes on Writing for Jennifer L... May 15 Rb RECORDS 2
News Kerry Washington learned to dance from Jennifer... Apr '16 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez defends pregnant Kelly Clarkson'... Feb '16 Kelly Clarkson Dead 1
News 16 Things Turning 16 in 2016 Jan '16 Reynoldsburg 3
News Kelly Clarkson Is Returning to 'American Idol' ... Jan '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Shades of Blue : 7 Things to know about Jennife... Dec '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News A Politician Walks Into King Taco ... A Look At... Dec '15 Jimbo 11
More from around the web