Lopez: I still love Marc Anthony

Lopez: I still love Marc Anthony

There are 1 comment on the Burnley Citizen story from Feb 7, 2014, titled Lopez: I still love Marc Anthony. In it, Burnley Citizen reports that:

Jennifer Lopez has admitted she still loves ex-husband Marc Anthony and that they are each other's biggest supporters despite their split.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burnley Citizen.

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Jenny ... Let's go somewhere! 70% probability that I will get a green card. I'd come to New York but I have no money. The CIA wanted to play the game but I was not in the mood of the crowd of hackers and crazy life. I wanted the CIA to play the pyramid. I've dealt with the CIA, and I'll keep them still. It could not have fit. Let's go somewhere Jenny? It sounds amazing. hahahah
http://upload.slike.com/slike/2014/02/1391595...

There, you see a picture, capture screen. It was the CIA said 2 months ago. Jenny ... Join Now. To grab the pyramid. It sounds amazing. No one has ever ruled over the world. CIA is willing to talk. Join Now Jenny and go somewhere. If you want? The green card. Lend me 500 000 dollars. hahhaha Crazy stuff. The story did not end because hackers are impossible. After all, without them the story would not fit. Pyramids. Because ... The green card. Let's go somewhere in life! go Egypt. 50% it is possible to get the pyramid. Simply join the pyramid. This is not espionage. And can a lie detector. To convince hackers. I put on a lie detector. And then moving show. Dangerous phenomena that follow me. A lie detector. It's like Russian roulette. hahhaha I know it sounds unbelievable but the CIA on. Director of the CIA. Me no other choice but to consult with them. And the world is ours. I need to talk to him. Think Jenny.
green Card I do not have a dollar. hahahah We'll see. As soon as the CIA show a green light. We pack up and go into the pyramid and have no idea where. The pyramids, the Pyramids ... yes. Enjoy jenny. You saw the CIA director that I showed you. That's 50% to take the pyramid. Feel it. 50%.
http://upload.slike.com/slike/2014/02/1391595...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart -- Talking Again ... Fri Rb RECORDS 1
News Did Mariah Really Go Crazy After Fiance Played ... Aug 24 Rb RECORDS 1
News Harry Connick Jr.'s new talk show scrambles for... Aug 21 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez beats Britney Spears by overtaki... Aug 20 Rb RECORDS 1
News Police: 1 dead, 3 others wounded in shooting in... Aug 5 JaguarJK 2
News BeyoncA collaborator Diana Gordon breaks ... Aug 2 Rb RECORDS 1
News Dallas Electronic Musician Ignatius is So Enigm... Jul 30 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web