J Lo Is All Smiles For a Sexy Appeara...

J Lo Is All Smiles For a Sexy Appearance Despite a Back Injury

There are 3 comments on the Popsugar.com story from Jun 22, 2012, titled J Lo Is All Smiles For a Sexy Appearance Despite a Back Injury. In it, Popsugar.com reports that:

Introducing our new POPSUGAR Must Have monthly subscription, filled with all of our favorite things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Popsugar.com.

Jane

Astoria, NY

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Well she is not a professional dancer and didn't prep well for this huge dance tour thing that is going all the way until november. I mean she is over 40 and although that is not old it is old for someone who is not a professional dancer to just start jumping all over the stage. This woman is taking on too much and never sits down. Too blame this on her children when I never see her carrying them is ridicoulous. Keep dancing and you will need back surgery.
Jane

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 22, 2012
I am so mad, It's time to take over the whole world , ha ha ha hee hee hee.
HoneyWest

Tustin, CA

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Well I have to agree with you on Jane and she is carrying on too much plus carrying her two kids was the reason she pulled a muscle in her back. It looks like she sits never takes a break at anything. She didn't cancel the show so she went on that night and performed and she was okay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Here's 7 Guacamole Mistakes You're Making Sun Rb RECORDS 1
News 225+ heroin overdoses in 4 counties in 4 states... Aug 27 Rb RECORDS 2
News Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart -- Talking Again ... Aug 26 Rb RECORDS 1
News Did Mariah Really Go Crazy After Fiance Played ... Aug 24 Rb RECORDS 1
News Harry Connick Jr.'s new talk show scrambles for... Aug 21 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez beats Britney Spears by overtaki... Aug 20 Rb RECORDS 1
News Police: 1 dead, 3 others wounded in shooting in... Aug 5 JaguarJK 2
More from around the web