The Most Glamorous, Booty-Shaking Bar...

The Most Glamorous, Booty-Shaking Bar Mitzvah Performance Ever

There are 8 comments on the Mashable story from Aug 13, 2013, titled The Most Glamorous, Booty-Shaking Bar Mitzvah Performance Ever. In it, Mashable reports that:

The 12-year-old put on a dazzling show for his Bar Mitzvah last fall. In the video above, you can watch the opening dance number that kicked off the boy-to-man festivities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mashable.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#1 Aug 13, 2013
Jenny ...Think about it!The biggest proof that they have broken fingers.I'll go to the doctor on how to diagnose them broke.In DREAM!!!!He returned to Fredy Kruger.hahahahhaha ...Jaoooo-jaoooootell her.Evidence.And if you cover and the other stories we get to a parallel universe.Enjoy the Rb RECORDS espionage.:)I have to ask Jennifer!Yet it is the most powerful woman in the world.Detektyor lies and then starts lowering.Fortune telling and other fun.all participate.And so ...I have to ask Jennifer.
Rb RECORDS

UK

#2 Aug 13, 2013
For all dudes who are hiding from the pubs.jenny, well ...MOST WANTED.Lend me $ 500,000.Who do if I will not?Buy a gun and to chase the enemy.I love all life.But no one wants to buy my book, videos, music.I am also a musician.Play Advisory my demo.Why would I broke my fingers when no one believes me.It's impossible to do.Clench your fingers into a fist and waiting to break.Crazy-crazy.I like a show, like 2 pac.Do not be mad Jenny.Hackers after me and here are broken.Hahahahah ...In this presentation the break.Still 2Clench your fingers into a fist, Jenny.It's crazy.impossible from the pain.Better to have someone kill me than to bother.Hahahhahahaha ...Still 2I believe in the 2nd Maybe the police are after me.My ideology.Enjoy jenny.
The collapse of hackers.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#3 Aug 14, 2013
Hilary scorched the hacker.The collapse of hackers.They annoy me the most.I ruined my computer.POWER.something there :)I believe in STEREO MC.He gets to Hilary.Jenny ...no you can not.See?It turns out that the police are after me.Jenny, 2Pyramids.think.I do not know the truth.STEREO MC's down.Hilary him burned.think jenny.
I can not do without you.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#4 Aug 14, 2013
When you can not make money and to spend it with Jenny then can throw the ball to Hilary.America.'re Burned my fingers.And hackers are just toast.They spoiled my computer.I love this!

Rb RECORDS

UK

#5 Aug 14, 2013
Jenny, I can not do without you.Hilary burns me :)open your mind.2Let's Jenny.2You and me.I do not know what to believe.I can not do without you.You know.Open up your mind 2.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#6 Aug 14, 2013
I hear voices and come to the truth!Intentionally will not say what they say.Hackers are toast, hahahahhaha ...They spoiled my computer.I transfer all of Jennifer.
I hear voices and come to the truth!Intentionally will not say what they say.Hackers are toast, hahahahhaha ...They spoiled my computer.I transfer all of Jennifer.I can not make money and all the reproach of Jennifer.I know the truth.In fact, I'm directing votes trip.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#7 Aug 14, 2013
I have not earned a single dollar, and everything goes to Jennifer.Nice to meet you.I love it.I know the truth, I'm not a spy.I will not deliberately say what you speak.Simply, I have nothing to lose.Hillary has burned hackers.I'll show them broken fingers.It's over.What people are talking in public and sing and I was only found to be haunted because they are not normal :)They spoiled my computer.This write that Jennifer whore.Many people make up things from me but I found the police to persecute.I'm throwing the ball.Odose hackers.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#8 Aug 14, 2013
Jenny ...Still nothing.Voices talking but not about the POWER Association, I was istripovao.Com e on Jenny, think.I'm not that crazy.Trust me.Let's go somewhere.Voices nesu me beaten up.Now a nice talk with them and laugh.I have never seen such voices heard.And a lot of other evidence.STEREO MC niej liar.We team.2think.I have no money so I made ​​a bigger show.Think Jenny, though.However, the 2I can not stand it and not me tell you how beautiful.Together, if you will.legalize the book, video clips, stories and evidence and the pyramid of our Jenny.you know?The world is us.jenyyyyy ...think.The world is us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Things Turning 16 in 2016 Jan 21 Reynoldsburg 3
News Kelly Clarkson Is Returning to 'American Idol' ... Jan 16 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Shades of Blue : 7 Things to know about Jennife... Dec '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News A Politician Walks Into King Taco ... A Look At... Dec '15 Jimbo 11
News Parris Goebel steps up choreography in world of... Dec '15 Rb RECORDS 2
News Celebrities Rocking Top Knots On This Week's Be... Nov '15 Rb RECORDS 2
News Strip Scribbles: Britney Spears at Linq tree li... Nov '15 Rb RECORDS 2
More from around the web