Jennifer Lopez To Reunite With Ben Af...

Jennifer Lopez To Reunite With Ben Affleck On Screen? Not If Jennifer Garner Can Help It

There are 1 comment on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Jennifer Lopez To Reunite With Ben Affleck On Screen? Not If Jennifer Garner Can Help It. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

Ben Affleck has accomplished exactly what he was aiming for. As Hollywood's award season is winding down he is the hottest thing in town and everyone is clamoring to work with the actor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Belgrade, Serbia

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Here's something to laugh at.I think that speaks to me, Jennifer.This is my life, paranormal.I asked for 500 000 USD but now I change my plan.Looking for $ 500 (only 500) for my computerfull data and video recordings and books ...Who wants to buy my computer needs to legalize the bookand discs, the contract is to be made.I think I have around $ 1 from the sale of copies.Otherwise, the material can be sold in millions of copies.I will come back to earn a million :)And here is mentioned Jennifer Lopez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christina Aguilera Disses Britney Spears, Maria... Tue Rb RECORDS 1
News J-Lo's Never-Ending 'Sex Tape' Saga Sep 27 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez Wears Sexy, Strappy Bodysuit at ... Sep 24 Anonix Mercer 2
News Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break-Up: Caspe... Aug '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez shows off (most of) her birthday... Jul '15 Rb RECORDS 2
News Jennifer Lopez Tries Out Ariana Grande's Signat... (Sep '14) Jul '15 Ariana Grande 5
News 20 of Janet Jackson's Best Dance Routines Jun '15 K-DJ 12
More from around the web