'American Idol' Update: Keith Urban Is Back, Will Jennifer...

Aug 5, 2013 Read more: Lite 98.7

' American Idol ' may still be a ratings behemoth, but the show is in shambles, productive-wise.

Read more
Rb RECORDS

UK

#1 Aug 6, 2013
FBI shows again 5 looks.Looks.I wrote them a long time ago.It has to tell them about how much they love paranormal things.Any message for a new edition of Dilan Dog.I'll get the camera and moving on to film.I have not earned a single dollar.What matters is the show.Known the world police.I'll have to find a manager.Jenny broke my heart.A strong resume.Every day I watch Jenny.FLY GIRLS.We have the same biography.When you were arrested by the police and they arrested me.;)I might have got American citizenship.I gave the FBI definition of time.If I do not succeed in making money then everything stays TOP SECRET.Jennifer broke my heart.
Rb RECORDS

UK

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Jennifer is a legend.I am one of the majority who cut veins for her.Jennifer Lopez.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "American Idol" Recap: Boy George Tells Contest... Thu Love ya Jen 2
News Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Talk About Guest Sta... Mar 25 entertainmenttv 2
News 'American Idol': Top 8 Girls Keep Motown Week... Mar 20 Sleepingboy 38
Who is better, Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez (Apr '06) Feb '15 Chris 501
News Ryan Guzman Strips Off In Name Of Cancer Research Feb '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News Why Chinese call Katy Perry 'Fruit Sister' Feb '15 Dr Wu 1
News Why Chinese people call Katy Perry "Fruit Sister" Feb '15 Minnahh 1
More from around the web