Jennifer Lopez Previews New Album in ...

Jennifer Lopez Previews New Album in Malibu: First Listen

There are 2 comments on the Billboard story from Apr 25, 2014, titled Jennifer Lopez Previews New Album in Malibu: First Listen. In it, Billboard reports that:

Jennifer Lopez has always been a hopeless romantic, and she's never been afraid of expressing it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Billboard.

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#1 Apr 25, 2014
7:52 AM 26-Apr-14 jenny ... Let's go somewhere. Stories on Twiter different things about you. Bad things. Such is the internet. Here are ... after me for two years. I have strong evidence. Because of these stories on Twiter become MOST WANTED. Such is the internet. And what are we? Let's Jenny. I will issue a book. Lend me 500 000 dollars. And what will happen if you do not come back? it's fear. Because that my books might be setbacks. I have strong stuff. Chased over the Internet. and can not be anything to us. I have to fight anyone and I did not do anything wrong. We have the strongest Jenny. understand? 8:01 AM 26-Apr-14

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#2 Apr 26, 2014
10:29 AM 26-Apr-14 Jenny ... CIA shows and talks about JJ GREEN. Look at their presentation. Let Jenny somewhere. Green light. Knowledge of the world. But ... We are just puppets. I will never agree to that I am God. But I and the lie detector to state that I am in contact. Puppets. Let Jenny. Lend us immediately 500 000 dollars. And imagine that the CIA turns to me and to have fun And you lend me 500 000 Let Jenny. ask around and go. I'm with the other girls do not plan any action. You and nobody else. Let Jenny. Come and get me. 10:36 AM 26-Apr-14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I loved my weird jiggly belly': Jennifer Lopez... (Jun '13) Sat Jello 3
News Olivia Munn Has the Best Reaction After Wearing... Nov 19 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez, Shakira & More Latin Artists Ro... Nov 11 Slick Marla 6
News Trump says no need for celebs; Clinton hangs wi... Nov 10 Le Jimbo 92
News Marc Anthony On Top at the Pepsi Center Nov '16 Natalie 1
News Beyonce and Others Sing for HillaryBy The Daily... Nov '16 Trump rallies vs ... 2
News Trump says hea s fine by himself; Clinton hangs... Nov '16 Eleese Renee 1
More from around the web