Jennifer Lopez Previews New Album in Malibu: First Listen

Apr 25, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Billboard

Jennifer Lopez has always been a hopeless romantic, and she's never been afraid of expressing it.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Rb RECORDS

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

7:52 AM 26-Apr-14 jenny ... Let's go somewhere. Stories on Twiter different things about you. Bad things. Such is the internet. Here are ... after me for two years. I have strong evidence. Because of these stories on Twiter become MOST WANTED. Such is the internet. And what are we? Let's Jenny. I will issue a book. Lend me 500 000 dollars. And what will happen if you do not come back? it's fear. Because that my books might be setbacks. I have strong stuff. Chased over the Internet. and can not be anything to us. I have to fight anyone and I did not do anything wrong. We have the strongest Jenny. understand? 8:01 AM 26-Apr-14

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rb RECORDS

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

10:29 AM 26-Apr-14 Jenny ... CIA shows and talks about JJ GREEN. Look at their presentation. Let Jenny somewhere. Green light. Knowledge of the world. But ... We are just puppets. I will never agree to that I am God. But I and the lie detector to state that I am in contact. Puppets. Let Jenny. Lend us immediately 500 000 dollars. And imagine that the CIA turns to me and to have fun And you lend me 500 000 Let Jenny. ask around and go. I'm with the other girls do not plan any action. You and nobody else. Let Jenny. Come and get me. 10:36 AM 26-Apr-14

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••