Jennifer Lopez Announces New Single "...

Jennifer Lopez Announces New Single "First Love"

There are 2 comments on the KOVideo.net story from Apr 28, 2014, titled Jennifer Lopez Announces New Single "First Love". In it, KOVideo.net reports that:

Jennifer Lopez is gearing up for a brand new album, and after putting out single "I Luh Ya Papi," she now has a follow-up track called "First Love."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOVideo.net.

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#1 Apr 28, 2014
6:54 AM 29-Apr-14 Jenny ... go in life? Show. I write for 4 years the FBI. 4 years! Everything, everything, everything ... Lots of events and experiences and what I think is the solution. 2 years already chasing the money. 4 years. Here I wrote two years. There were nonsense but can not tell you my whole life. 4 years already talking to the FBI. It fell into a strip. different,different,different, different ... All sorts of events and adventures. The appearance of more intelligence or whatever it is you call it. Let's go to the pyramids. All eyes on Jenny Lo. I've forgotten! FILE input. Sounds unbelievable but true. Find out. Let's go right away! On the other girl does not want to make any moves! 7:01 AM 29-Apr-14
The world is ours. No one has ever managed to dominate the world. this is it, Jenny. Here we go. Ask.
Come and get me. We are waiting. Done.
Rb RECORDS

Europe

#2 Apr 29, 2014
9:07 AM 29-Apr-14 Believe Jenny ... Here we go. Internet stalking me. All kinds of characters. Terrorism. Popularity. They know me as a phenomenon. And you chase it. Let's Jenny. Ask the CIA. Maybe we are investigating. likely to investigate or go. Ask Jenny. Hackers chasing me for two years. advertising, YOU TUBE, FACEBOOK ADS. That's it! You know? 9:08 AM 29-Apr-14
Here's some good music. Internet. Get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did Mariah Really Go Crazy After Fiance Played ... 19 hr Rb RECORDS 1
News Harry Connick Jr.'s new talk show scrambles for... Aug 21 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez beats Britney Spears by overtaki... Aug 20 Rb RECORDS 1
News Police: 1 dead, 3 others wounded in shooting in... Aug 5 JaguarJK 2
News BeyoncA collaborator Diana Gordon breaks ... Aug 2 Rb RECORDS 1
News Dallas Electronic Musician Ignatius is So Enigm... Jul 30 Rb RECORDS 1
News Monday By the Numbers: J.Lo's dates, a legendar... Jul '16 Rb RECORDS 1
More from around the web