Jennifer Lopez Signs $17.5m Deal For American Idol Return?

Aug 31, 2013 Full story: Galaxy Yorkshire

The 'Live It Up' star is said to have agreed to join Keith Urban on the show's new judging panel.

Read more
Rb RECORDS

UK

#1 Aug 31, 2013
Jenny ...What nerves?Hackers.What is so affected them that they want to kill me.I did not say that I am in a parallel universe came as a visitor ZDR42424472.Father to kill me.What nerves?I'm a regular guy like everyone else.Right.I have the experience and said I love you.Would I die for it.Madness would be if the cursed and hated.All hanging around you and no one wants to profess his love for you.Is that true?I do not know.If you had a thing and to be picked up along the way.The FBI conducted the action but will not say which one.And it is to you.The FBI conducted off Jenny.I did nothing wrong.Jenny think about it.Father to sell the story.It's good.But nobody wants to give money.Do not know and they know that without me chasing Heckler.And finally, I will no showdown.What nerves?Espionage is punishable by law.And it's hard to get away from it.He can die.Hackers I have no use for murder.This is a special topic for research.That's it.I'm not a spy because ...The easiest way is to put a lie detector and to begin show.So I can find out anything.Hackers.He wants to take my ball and chasing them CIA.To see that this is parakontinentalna teams and annoy them to begin to fight until they confess but they have nothing to confess.Only dzabe have to chase the CIA.And perhaps not because the CIA does not have any benefit if you beat them.Madness.Interest.hackers can only say that I annoy them but what nerves?What nerves?Do not get anything if you kill me.And I'm saying that I came to a parallel world.but I have contact.What nerves?Knowledge of the world?So jennifer trumps in this case only her husband missing.To sit in the pyramid.If I offer you a hacker to kill me.I do not know-I do not know.Nonsense.No benefit.
The restaurant was my destiny.She herself took.Just to earn the mysterious $ 500 000.It turns into an alien invasion hahhahh.
Enjoy Jenny.

Rb RECORDS

UK

#2 Aug 31, 2013
Good thing for sale?Yeah, that people rarely read to educate themselves and the Rb RECORDS STEREO MC.No one wants to buy it and wish to participate in the killing.And why no one rushes STEREO MC?These are such stories that is not normal.You see what I sell.The nice thing.I have filmed a documentary to be wrong and how I spend in trouble but it's gone.What I'm talking about all those votes.5 years of torment.I said in one video:"This is how I felt 5 years."Good thing.It's just that no one will buy.simple, anyone can sell this what I wrote here.It's not a play boy.hahahaTo restrain the hackers have to tell them that I'm known all over the world.not only state Krompirolus.The whole world.To restrain them, I'll let them video.What nerves?It has to apply to the CIA.They are the Man in Black, you probably are interested in the pre-election silence.And I did nothing wrong.Here's their video to wake up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "American Idol" Recap: Boy George Tells Contest... Mar 27 ImmaGetMeSome 1
News Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna Talk About Guest Sta... Mar 25 entertainmenttv 2
News 'American Idol': Top 8 Girls Keep Motown Week... Mar 20 Sleepingboy 38
Who is better, Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez (Apr '06) Feb '15 Chris 501
News Ryan Guzman Strips Off In Name Of Cancer Research Feb '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News Why Chinese call Katy Perry 'Fruit Sister' Feb '15 Dr Wu 1
News Why Chinese people call Katy Perry "Fruit Sister" Feb '15 Minnahh 1
More from around the web