Jennifer Lopez And Taylor Swift Team Up

Jennifer Lopez And Taylor Swift Team Up

There are 6 comments on the News Talk Florida story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Jennifer Lopez And Taylor Swift Team Up. In it, News Talk Florida reports that:

One duet performance is just not enough! Jennifer Lopez and Taylor Swift are set to collaborate on a new song, a source tells Us Weekly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Talk Florida.

I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#1 Sep 9, 2013
Awesome. I'll definitely look forward to see a Jennifer Lopez And Taylor Swift crossover song. Tim McGraw's Highway Don't Care is my favorite Taylor Swift crossover song even though its country. Jennifer Lopez And Taylor Swift should be making a crossover song soon as the next Taylor Swift crossover song. Hopefully a music video for that song too. Good luck, Jennifer Lopez And Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift

Albania

#2 Sep 10, 2013
I HATE New Days wrote:
Awesome. I'll definitely look forward to see a Jennifer Lopez And Taylor Swift crossover song. Tim McGraw's Highway Don't Care is my favorite Taylor Swift crossover song even though its country. Jennifer Lopez And Taylor Swift should be making a crossover song soon as the next Taylor Swift crossover song. Hopefully a music video for that song too. Good luck, Jennifer Lopez And Taylor Swift.
im glad that u like it
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#3 Sep 10, 2013
Taylor Swift wrote:
<quoted text>im glad that u like it
Thank you. I hope you will see Jennifer Lopez when Jennifer Lopez will be making a new song featuring you along with a music video for that song. Also during your break, you should make a music video for your latest single Sweeter Than Fiction from the upcoming movie one chance along with a new Fuse Top Countdown List program called Fuse Top 20 Countdown: Taylor Swift. Fuse Top 20 Countdown: Taylor Swift is where your songs gets to be on the next upcoming Fuse top 20 list. Fuse Top 20 Countdown: Taylor Swift will include music video for your country favorites like Picture To Burn and Ours and you be be the host of Fuse Top 20 Countdown: Taylor Swift too, Talyor Swift. When you turn 24, I would like MTV to air a Taylor Swift turns 24 marathon where MTV will air a marathon for all your music videos even your country songs too. I hope this helps.:)
Taylor Swift Real

Albania

#4 Sep 11, 2013
I HATE New Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I hope you will see Jennifer Lopez when Jennifer Lopez will be making a new song featuring you along with a music video for that song. Also during your break, you should make a music video for your latest single Sweeter Than Fiction from the upcoming movie one chance along with a new Fuse Top Countdown List program called Fuse Top 20 Countdown: Taylor Swift. Fuse Top 20 Countdown: Taylor Swift is where your songs gets to be on the next upcoming Fuse top 20 list. Fuse Top 20 Countdown: Taylor Swift will include music video for your country favorites like Picture To Burn and Ours and you be be the host of Fuse Top 20 Countdown: Taylor Swift too, Talyor Swift. When you turn 24, I would like MTV to air a Taylor Swift turns 24 marathon where MTV will air a marathon for all your music videos even your country songs too. I hope this helps.:)
*_**.* im so so happy that u love me i love u swiftie fan goodbye and thanks fot this coments you can ask me everything for myself

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#5 Sep 12, 2013
I HATE New Days wrote:
Lousy taste in music ever, how could you stand listening garbage music all year around?
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#6 Sep 12, 2013
Taylor Swift Real wrote:
<quoted text>*_**.* im so so happy that u love me i love u swiftie fan goodbye and thanks fot this coments you can ask me everything for myself
Great. I hope you like my comments about your future plans, Taylor Swift.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kerry Washington learned to dance from Jennifer... Apr 10 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez defends pregnant Kelly Clarkson'... Feb '16 Kelly Clarkson Dead 1
News 16 Things Turning 16 in 2016 Jan '16 Reynoldsburg 3
News Kelly Clarkson Is Returning to 'American Idol' ... Jan '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Shades of Blue : 7 Things to know about Jennife... Dec '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News A Politician Walks Into King Taco ... A Look At... Dec '15 Jimbo 11
News Parris Goebel steps up choreography in world of... Dec '15 Rb RECORDS 2
More from around the web