How 'I'm Real' Was Jennifer Lopez's Q...

How 'I'm Real' Was Jennifer Lopez's Quickest Hit Ever

There are 2 comments on the AmericanBankingNews.com story from Oct 15, 2013, titled How 'I'm Real' Was Jennifer Lopez's Quickest Hit Ever. In it, AmericanBankingNews.com reports that:

Ja Rule and Jennifer Lopez's song "I'm Real" has been a hit since it first came out in 2001.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericanBankingNews.com.

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Jenny ...Here's a snapshot daemon.
&fe ature=plcp

Demon overtakes my dog.Demon.The recording of 15 seconds cost a lot of money.I do not know where to sell it.I put it on YouTube.Demon.The dream of many people.Many people would give a fortune to make such a film.I reported it to the FBI.So we made ​​it.The dream of many people.FOREVER IN FILE.People would give the entire fortune.So we made ​​it.FEELI NG SO GOOD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rb RECORDS

Europe

#2 Oct 16, 2013
jenny ...Do something!On my computer, the FBI blocked site.Hackers may lead me to that.And if it is true ...If the FBI has blocked all it is a state of emergencyin the world.In the world.emergency.I'm in the mood.There was a God.But back to the previous sentence.STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE WORLD!Enjoy Jenny.Rb RECORDS show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Olivia Munn Has the Best Reaction After Wearing... Nov 19 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez, Shakira & More Latin Artists Ro... Nov 11 Slick Marla 6
News Trump says no need for celebs; Clinton hangs wi... Nov 10 Le Jimbo 92
News Marc Anthony On Top at the Pepsi Center Nov 8 Natalie 1
News Beyonce and Others Sing for HillaryBy The Daily... Nov 8 Trump rallies vs ... 2
News Trump says hea s fine by himself; Clinton hangs... Nov 5 Eleese Renee 1
News Clinton's campaign taps star power as Trump goe... Nov 5 Senior Moment 1
More from around the web