Jennifer displays her toned pins in m...

Jennifer displays her toned pins in mini dress as she boards private jet with boyfriend Casper Smart

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Apr 5, 2014, titled Jennifer displays her toned pins in mini dress as she boards private jet with boyfriend Casper Smart. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Jennifer Lopez turned the jetway into her runway on Saturday as she boarded a private plane out of Los Angeles with her boyfriend Casper Smart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#1 Apr 6, 2014
11:48 AM 06- Apr -14Thank you, Jenny .I will never forget it.At this time you gave message to the world and say " PEACE ."Thank you, Jenny .People think I 'm not afraid of the Americans !They think I'm a provocateur .Jennifer knows she's right.Mota me to death in the head and I saw your posts .Thank you, Jenny .Tell me whether Jenny can not mention your name in the book .I write books .More to add several stories and is ready for sale.Everything, everything, everything ...All sales .So I ask , and CIA director , dr.Jonh Brannen .Not ashamed to ask.I'll ask and STEREO MC .Everyone would get a percentage of the book because ...No one wanted to take it easy for STEREO MC .I'm not going to lie and came to ENIGMA .As for Egypt pyramids that in today's worldwe appear to me as a living person ENIGMA .understand?No one is fit to play the number 2 and the thing broke.All I'm going to publish the book .I wonder whether you can not mention your name.Do not sue me if I went a sale .It's the song " Gonna Be Alright " .My trip .Or Enigma ?Thank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, Jenny .
M Robert

Yorktown Heights, NY

#2 Apr 6, 2014
Hay jennifer how are u you look so great
M Robert

Yorktown Heights, NY

#3 Apr 6, 2014
Rb RECORDS wrote:
11:48 AM 06- Apr -14Thank you, Jenny .I will never forget it.At this time you gave message to the world and say " PEACE ."Thank you, Jenny .People think I 'm not afraid of the Americans !They think I'm a provocateur .Jennifer knows she's right.Mota me to death in the head and I saw your posts .Thank you, Jenny .Tell me whether Jenny can not mention your name in the book .I write books .More to add several stories and is ready for sale.Everything, everything, everything ...All sales .So I ask , and CIA director , dr.Jonh Brannen .Not ashamed to ask.I'll ask and STEREO MC .Everyone would get a percentage of the book because ...No one wanted to take it easy for STEREO MC .I'm not going to lie and came to ENIGMA .As for Egypt pyramids that in today's worldwe appear to me as a living person ENIGMA .understand?No one is fit to play the number 2 and the thing broke.All I'm going to publish the book .I wonder whether you can not mention your name.Do not sue me if I went a sale .It's the song " Gonna Be Alright " .My trip .Or Enigma ?Thank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, JennyThank you, Jenny .
hay j lo how are u I think u look so great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is better, Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez (Apr '06) Jan '17 Jjaks 502
News 'I loved my weird jiggly belly': Jennifer Lopez... (Jun '13) Dec '16 Jello 3
News Olivia Munn Has the Best Reaction After Wearing... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez, Shakira & More Latin Artists Ro... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Slick Marla 5
News Trump says no need for celebs; Clinton hangs wi... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Le Jimbo 92
News Marc Anthony On Top at the Pepsi Center (Nov '16) Nov '16 Natalie 1
News Beyonce and Others Sing for HillaryBy The Daily... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Trump rallies vs ... 2
More from around the web