'Colbert Report' Mocks J.Lo, Kanye Pe...

'Colbert Report' Mocks J.Lo, Kanye Performing for Dictators: 'This...

There are 3 comments on the Hollywood Reporter story from Sep 18, 2013, titled 'Colbert Report' Mocks J.Lo, Kanye Performing for Dictators: 'This.... In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

When Jennifer Lopez and Kanye West recently performed for Asian dictators in Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan, human-rights activists were appalled that the pop stars would associate themselves with such repressive regimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

#1 Sep 18, 2013
Thus Jenny ...Send me some money to legalize the stuff.For all to hear what happened, you know?And conquering the world.I have witnesses.I have a video, I have everything.The book was written.Like to add a story to the FBI uses your name.This is one case.I need him to tell the people and at the same time to earn that million.It's easy to get 500 000 dollars and it is difficult to restore.Jenny ...understand.We are top.Were together or not.This is currently happening.You know, top.Am I your husband?;)I do not know but I'm coming to New York.Proceeds me America.CIA and FBI, you know?Enjoy Jenny.

#2 Sep 18, 2013
The presentation FBI.jenny ...Year.And more than a year the FBI and turn my world.There are associations for money.Right.It's the FBI.Further, hackers and terrorists think that everything is assembled, and fight.Get it?Top.It's just that I do not have money.Strong sense.People follow what is going on.Great show.Hackers think we're the team that ...Get it?Jenny ...

#3 Sep 18, 2013
For over a year the FBI gives associations to make money.And also ...What?Because ...Hackers find it packed with stories.Fraud.Presentations at the FBI.Jenny ... enjoy.You are in the spotlight more than I do.All what will now follow the most beautiful woman in the world to declare.Top.Involved in the game.jenny ...Enjoy it.At one time I was arrested by police and is now helping me.The strongest plays.We know the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Jay Z, JLo, others to hold concerts... 37 min Moanz9112 21
News Latina Magazine Celebrates 20 Years of Hollywoo... 5 hr Rb RECORDS 22
News Jennifer Lopez is among the stars who are lendi... 20 hr Rb RECORDS 12
News Clinton dispatches Jennifer Lopez, Bon Jovi, Ka... Mon spud 2
News Pitbull Opens Up His Friendship With Jennifer L... Mon Rb RECORDS 58
News 5 Easy DIY Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired By ... Oct 21 Rb RECORDS 12
News Adi Hasak Talks Marrying 'Black Widows', AKA... Oct 20 Rb RECORDS 19
More from around the web