Jennifer Lopez v Jennifer Hudson: Who...

Jennifer Lopez v Jennifer Hudson: Who Wore The Printed Mini Better?

There are 8 comments on the HollywoodLife story from Oct 9, 2013, titled Jennifer Lopez v Jennifer Hudson: Who Wore The Printed Mini Better?. In it, HollywoodLife reports that:

Both stars showed off got glam in this seriously sexy, , jersey dress - but who do you think wore Christopher Kane better? VOTE.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HollywoodLife.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#1 Oct 9, 2013
The world revolves around Jennifer.The FBI showed pictures and photos and videos.And Jennifer has entered into FILE.Well done.Jennifer becomes President of USA.I love them.I love Jennifer and I'm glad you succeed in life.And I?Well, nothing, nobody wanted to play.hahhahah ...Only the FBI which shows coins and fingerprint.There on their main page at the bottom show the fingerprint.Jennifer for President!Next to me is winning the attention of the CIA and the FBI anybody knows who else.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#2 Oct 10, 2013
Jenny ...Let me borrow $ 500 000.Only you will not kill me.All others are in the mood for ubostvo.The motive?Sales of popcorn.Lend me Jenny.I'll return.I rely on the FBI.I was given 5But people do not want to accept the truth.So I change my themes here and in fact we Hackers can not nothing.Com e on Jenny.500,000.I'll return.
FBI.

Rb RECORDS

Sweden

#3 Oct 10, 2013
And if I fail to return the money has to hang on the bridge.Oooooo ...Better not.I am known all over the world and I have not earned a single dollar.Jenny, have a party and invite me.I brought the head of state.Are Jennifer will become president?If you ask me it would be.Jennifer.2 kisskos cheek.

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#4 Oct 11, 2013
Transferred to the ball with Jennifer Lopez.I was chasing.Just to see if Jennifer may be after.What a conundrum.Picked up by Jennifer.I love it.Jennifer president.That would be a show.jenny ...The police know everything.Yet only the people to vote and you'll get it.We will succeed Jennifer.I do not but Jennifer will succeed.People will not vote.

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#5 Oct 11, 2013
This is Jenny.Because ...People do not accept the number 2I do not want anyone to physically persuade otherwise.1 JLo.

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#6 Oct 11, 2013
Izvrtele were all combinations.It turns out that hackers favor to JLo.But the police know everything.Then again ...But this is Jennifer.
Rb RECORDS

Europe

#7 Oct 11, 2013
Hackers show number 3 and beyond.They have no evidence.Jennifer and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5i 6 ..And I showed it to the FBI.Some hackers show it to the FBI.And then take the votes, as Jennifer.I was all the same.I do not have anything to lose.I can only get $ 500,000.Evidence.I have proof that I had been educated and racing.And that is Jennifer.Jennifer Lopez.I love this.
Jennifer president.
Rb RECORDS

Europe

#8 Oct 11, 2013
Hackers show number three, here on this website.read what write here and participate.strong story?so yeah.But they're too late.Late.By now, you should speak something and not playing on a keyboard.I hear voices.I wrote about it a year ago.AND EMINEM.You speak only in Serbian.I have videos that I have a problem.But ...I heard the voice of Jennifer Lopez.And I'm willing to bet, and the lie detector.A Hackers late.Jennifer Lopez.I love this :)Late.They are number 3But ...Jennifer Lopez for president.That's it.Ejjj ...That's it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kerry Washington learned to dance from Jennifer... Apr 10 Rb RECORDS 1
News Jennifer Lopez defends pregnant Kelly Clarkson'... Feb '16 Kelly Clarkson Dead 1
News 16 Things Turning 16 in 2016 Jan '16 Reynoldsburg 3
News Kelly Clarkson Is Returning to 'American Idol' ... Jan '16 John Kenney Lying... 1
News Shades of Blue : 7 Things to know about Jennife... Dec '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News A Politician Walks Into King Taco ... A Look At... Dec '15 Jimbo 11
News Parris Goebel steps up choreography in world of... Dec '15 Rb RECORDS 2
More from around the web