American Music Awards has awarded fou...

American Music Awards has awarded fourteen Favorite Latin Artist awards

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Nov 18, 2013, titled American Music Awards has awarded fourteen Favorite Latin Artist awards. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Shakira has just been voted the sexiest female singer of all time by LA Weekly magazine, beating out Britney Spears, Madonna and even Jennifer Lopez to take the number one spot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Rb RECORDS

Europe

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Jenny ...Not all of the CIA and the FBI.We are witnessing the occurrence of force majeure.Birds that talk like people.
http://www.stripovionline.com/DylanDog/Stream...

And another 1000 other things.I'll add to the book and all of my experiences.10 years experience with the paranormal stuff.Maybe this is what happened alarming.Thus, all created.Enjoy jenny ...do not you look at me as a philosopher but as these characters asdraw comics.I only speak the truth!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Lopez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jennifer Lopez shows off (most of) her birthday... Jul 28 Rb RECORDS 2
News Jennifer Lopez Tries Out Ariana Grande's Signat... (Sep '14) Jul 27 Ariana Grande 5
News 20 of Janet Jackson's Best Dance Routines Jun '15 K-DJ 12
News Hey Drea, welcome to Bay Ridge Jun '15 Rb RECORDS 1
Where to buy JLo perfumes in Manhattan? May '15 daro 1
News Jennifer Lopez Makes a Sales Pitch to Silicon V... May '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News 2015 Latin Billboard Music Awards: Jennifer Lop... May '15 Ikyb 1
More from around the web