Jeniffer Holliday will always be THE ...

Jeniffer Holliday will always be THE Effie White

Posted in the Jennifer Holliday Forum

Ruston, LA

#1 Jan 14, 2007
I know now Jeniffer Hudson is getting all praise. Which she should. That sista can sang

I know that now, Jeniffer Hudson is getting all the praise. Which she should because she worked hard for this and that sista can sang!! Not sing but, sang!! But it's just like in school in the history class. You always heard about "white America" and how they did this and that. But never did we hear about the black race who is the back bone of America.

Just like with this. Maybe only now, have people been hearing about Jeniffer Holliday because more so , she made a noise about it. it's like the eye is on the 2006 JH and either don't know or forgot about the 81-82 JH. But of course, can nobody ever forget that song!!!!( And I am Telling You) but Hoillday will always be THE Effie White!! Without her, there would not be the Effie White that there was and is to this day.

But all power to black power (positive black power) so I'm not knocking Jeniffer Hudson!! SHE WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!!!!!!!! And you can't say one is better than the other because they were apart of different times with the flava of, that time. They both will give chill pumps and make a grown man tear up!!!! Just don't forget that JH who made this JH what she is. What this whole thing is!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and B-day, it's J-day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Holliday Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women's Fund raises $150,000 at luncheon (Mar '11) Mar '11 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Ing nue takes on heady role of Effie White in S... (Sep '10) Sep '10 sebastapol 3
News Ing nue takes on heady role of Effie White in S... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Ms KAP 1
Jennifer (Jul '07) Jul '07 cicki kebbon 1
News Will Lakisha find success after 'Idol'? (Mar '07) Mar '07 alison 3
Jennifer will always be Effie White. How con s... (Jan '07) Jan '07 Khannie 2
News This 'Dreamgirl' says she's haunted by a stolen... (Dec '06) Dec '06 R Bailey 1
More from around the web