Bristol Palin comes up last, again, on 'Dancing'

Nov 23, 2010 Full story: WSNY-FM Columbus 37

She landed in last place again, but Bristol Palin won the hearts of the judges on Monday in the finals of "Dancing With the Stars" despite a week of public controversy and mystery on the popular TV contest.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Palin Trash

Flemingsburg, KY

#25 Nov 24, 2010
Poor lil Bristol, she Lost, now she can go home to momma
rfw2010

Canton, GA

#26 Nov 24, 2010
Actually my life isn't sad. What is sad is all the media attention being given to the tea baggers. I also agree that the Mama Grizzley bit has grown boring. This will irritate all the tea party whackos... Check out the this news article about the rating for the second episode of Sarah Palin's Alaska.

After setting a TLC ratings record last week, Sarah Palin's reality show plummeted for its second episode.

Sarah Palin's Alaska fell 40% on Sunday night to 3 million viewers.

Not many were in the key adult demo either. Only 885,000 viewers were ages 18-49, dropping 44% from last week.

In fact, the median age of the show is 57 -- that's 15 years older than TLC's average.

So all you tea baggers enjoy her show because you're about the only ones watching You Betcha.....
McCarthy was right

Ansonia, CT

#27 Nov 24, 2010
rfw2010 wrote:
Actually my life isn't sad. What is sad is all the media attention being given to the tea baggers. I also agree that the Mama Grizzley bit has grown boring. This will irritate all the tea party whackos... Check out the this news article about the rating for the second episode of Sarah Palin's Alaska.
After setting a TLC ratings record last week, Sarah Palin's reality show plummeted for its second episode.
Sarah Palin's Alaska fell 40% on Sunday night to 3 million viewers.
Not many were in the key adult demo either. Only 885,000 viewers were ages 18-49, dropping 44% from last week.
In fact, the median age of the show is 57 -- that's 15 years older than TLC's average.
So all you tea baggers enjoy her show because you're about the only ones watching You Betcha.....
Haha! You say your life isn't sad, but you obviously spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing about the Palins.
:^)
rfw2010

Canton, GA

#28 Nov 24, 2010
No, Actually I don't. I'm just trying to understand the obsession all you tea baggers have with her. I truly worry about this country when you have people who are such zealots for her that they believe everything she says without question or thought. You know this occurred once before in Europe back about 75 years ago. Can your little tea bagger brain understand what I'm referring to? Let me ask you something... Do you watch her show or read her books, because I don't waste my time doing either because I have other things to do such as reading and researching issues that matter so I can make informed and rational decisions which I'm sure is a foreign concept to you. So if you do then I believe it must be you who as you put it "obviously spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing about the Palins".
rfw2010

Canton, GA

#29 Nov 24, 2010
I found your name "McCarthy was Right" very interesting. Here is a little info that you might want to read about your namesake.

Joseph Raymond McCarthy (November 14, 1908 – May 2, 1957) was an American politician who served as a Republican U.S. Senator from the state of Wisconsin from 1947 until his death in 1957. Beginning in 1950, McCarthy became the most visible public face of a period in which Cold War tensions fueled fears of widespread Communist subversion.[1] He was noted for making claims that there were large numbers of Communists and Soviet spies and sympathizers inside the United States federal government and elsewhere. Ultimately, McCarthy's tactics and his inability to substantiate his claims led him to be censured by the United States Senate.

The term McCarthyism, coined in 1950 in reference to McCarthy's practices, was soon applied to similar anti-communist activities. Today the term is used more generally in reference to demagogic, reckless, and unsubstantiated accusations, as well as public attacks on the character or patriotism of political opponents.[2]

Wow still have crazies like this running loose even to this day. Sad Sad Sad
McCarthy was right

Ansonia, CT

#30 Nov 24, 2010
rfw2010 wrote:
No, Actually I don't. I'm just trying to understand the obsession all you tea baggers have with her. I truly worry about this country when you have people who are such zealots for her that they believe everything she says without question or thought. You know this occurred once before in Europe back about 75 years ago. Can your little tea bagger brain understand what I'm referring to? Let me ask you something... Do you watch her show or read her books, because I don't waste my time doing either because I have other things to do such as reading and researching issues that matter so I can make informed and rational decisions which I'm sure is a foreign concept to you. So if you do then I believe it must be you who as you put it "obviously spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing about the Palins".
Haha! Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Let's see....which of us proves their obsession through multiple posts about the Palins and which of us doesn't post about them at all?

Your adamant denials and immediate attempt to shelter under the dubious cover of adhominems only serve to emphasize your obsession.

As for zealotry, a much more recent example occurred two years ago when zealots elected a dangerously inexperienced ideologue as President.

How's that Grope and Change working out for ya?
:^)
McCarthy was right

Ansonia, CT

#31 Nov 24, 2010
rfw2010 wrote:
I found your name "McCarthy was Right" very interesting. Here is a little info that you might want to read about your namesake.
Joseph Raymond McCarthy (November 14, 1908 – May 2, 1957) was an American politician who served as a Republican U.S. Senator from the state of Wisconsin from 1947 until his death in 1957. Beginning in 1950, McCarthy became the most visible public face of a period in which Cold War tensions fueled fears of widespread Communist subversion.[1] He was noted for making claims that there were large numbers of Communists and Soviet spies and sympathizers inside the United States federal government and elsewhere. Ultimately, McCarthy's tactics and his inability to substantiate his claims led him to be censured by the United States Senate.
The term McCarthyism, coined in 1950 in reference to McCarthy's practices, was soon applied to similar anti-communist activities. Today the term is used more generally in reference to demagogic, reckless, and unsubstantiated accusations, as well as public attacks on the character or patriotism of political opponents.[2]
Wow still have crazies like this running loose even to this day. Sad Sad Sad
What's your point?
I said McCarthy was right, not that I approve of his tactics. Do you always spout off without making an effort to understand what has been said?

Do a little more research and you'll find that the Russians have released documents that prove our country was being infiltrated at the time by Communist agents in both our government and the public sector.

"Wow still have clueless ideologues like this running loose even to this day. Sad Sad Sad."
:^)
rfw2010

Canton, GA

#32 Nov 24, 2010
You know I have to agree with you. I have never posted to a forum about Palin before and I can't believe I wasted this much time doing it now. It's pointless in trying to reason with persons whose minds are closed so I will stop wasting my time and let you continue on listening to Rush and setting your DVR to record Hannity while reading Mama Grizzly's book and fantasizing about Bristol.
McCarthy was right

Ansonia, CT

#33 Nov 24, 2010
rfw2010 wrote:
You know I have to agree with you. I have never posted to a forum about Palin before and I can't believe I wasted this much time doing it now. It's pointless in trying to reason with persons whose minds are closed so I will stop wasting my time and let you continue on listening to Rush and setting your DVR to record Hannity while reading Mama Grizzly's book and fantasizing about Bristol.
Haha! I don't blame you for running. When you're so soundly spanked, intellectually, the only thing you can do is snarl defiantly and go off in a corner to lick your wounds.

Please don't take it out on the cat, the dog, your kids, or your significant other.
:^)
MrQ

Lady Lake, FL

#34 Nov 24, 2010
BigandWildCom wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s all you have as a victory,,,,,Bristol Palin losing on DWS ?
How sad your life must be….
hey we're talking Georgia here
talk about understatement
MrQ

Lady Lake, FL

#35 Nov 24, 2010
McCarthy was right wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
I said McCarthy was right, not that I approve of his tactics. Do you always spout off without making an effort to understand what has been said?
Do a little more research and you'll find that the Russians have released documents that prove our country was being infiltrated at the time by Communist agents in both our government and the public sector.
"Wow still have clueless ideologues like this running loose even to this day. Sad Sad Sad."
:^)
sounds like you mean the Venona Project
a US military operation to decrypt Soviet code traffic during WW2

among the names definitely identified by Project Venona was Julius Rosenberg

others included eleven US government officials like Alger Hiss

it revealed that OSS, forerunner of the CIA, was rotten with Soviet agents

some of the Venona decrypt information was verified by Elizabeth Bentley after she broke with the Soviets

the vast majority of Venona intercepts were indecipherable but the ones that were decrypted set off alarm bells bigtime

as for McCarthy's methods he was denounced after he started probing into US Army intelligence blunders, not for anything he did v-a-v the civilians named in Venona decrypts

Gunner Joe was also a tail gunner who served in the air battles of the Pacific war - I see that little detail was left out
Funny

Newport News, VA

#36 Nov 24, 2010
I think its hilarious the Bristol is still getting more press time than Jennifer.....and she lost. My vote was for Kyle though
Tom Delay

Englewood, TN

#37 Nov 24, 2010
Pary for my a$$$!
Wanna Bet

Newport News, VA

#38 Nov 24, 2010
What a Crock Of Bull wrote:
I'm so tired of the Mama Grizzley line also. What's Sarah Palin's claim to to fame besides wading around the swamp ponds in Alaska? She may be on a slightly higher scale than a hillbilly, that's about it.
I'll lay odds she's not online making lame comments about you .....I'd say that gives her more class than you then.
Levi Johnson

Philadelphia, PA

#39 Nov 24, 2010
Maybe Bristol is not the best dancer but she gives great head.
Joe

Niantic, CT

#41 Nov 25, 2010
They felt sorry for the slut ?
Truth

Gwynn Oak, MD

#42 Nov 25, 2010
rfw2010 wrote:
Thank Goodness Bristol didn't win because I can't wait to hear Hannity, Rush and her mother that momma grizzly whack job cry how it's all because of the liberal media and that Bristol is a true patriot. I hope all you tea bagger's are having a good time tonight because I know I'm loving it.
Not much going on in your life, eh sport?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Grey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In honor of 'Footloose,' 5 great '80s soundtracks (Oct '11) Jul '13 Jiggling 11
Red Dawn (Nov '12) Nov '12 D Up 1
Patrick Swayze (Aug '09) Nov '11 the truth 4
Dirty Dancing remake happening (Aug '11) Aug '11 jLH 1
Jennifer Grey nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Anneliese 1
Despite injuries, Jennifer Grey is 'Dancing' champ (Nov '10) Jan '11 Sourceofinformation 10
Latest info on Jen! (Jan '11) Jan '11 Sourceofinformation 1
More from around the web