Somebody forgot about Baby's songs in...

Somebody forgot about Baby's songs in "Dirty Dancing"

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Oct 20, 2008, titled Somebody forgot about Baby's songs in "Dirty Dancing". In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Baby, you fans of the movie "Dirty Dancing" might recall, has a rich summer of '63 in the Catskills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jan 2, 2009
The actors are fabulous. The dancers are great. The sets are amazing and clever. The singers are fabulous. The Director is top notch. If this play were classified as a straight play with singing and dancing all negative response would go away. Being avid musical theatre patrons I almost didn't buy tickets to this based on reviews. That would have been a very big loss. It was excellent and totally enjoyable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Grey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In honor of 'Footloose,' 5 great '80s soundtracks (Oct '11) Jul '13 Jiggling 11
News Red Dawn (Nov '12) Nov '12 D Up 1
News Patrick Swayze (Aug '09) Nov '11 the truth 4
News Dirty Dancing remake happening (Aug '11) Aug '11 jLH 1
Jennifer Grey nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Anneliese 1
News Despite injuries, Jennifer Grey is 'Dancing' champ (Nov '10) Jan '11 Sourceofinformation 10
Latest info on Jen! (Jan '11) Jan '11 Sourceofinformation 1
More from around the web