Couple re-enact famous dance scene

Couple re-enact famous dance scene

There are 4 comments on the Political Gateway story from Feb 23, 2007, titled Couple re-enact famous dance scene. In it, Political Gateway reports that:

One of the most popular videos on YouTube.com is a British couple's re-enactment of the finale from the 1987 film, "Dirty Dancing." Julia Boggio and James Derbyshire of London took six months of dance lessons ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Political Gateway.

diane

UK

#1 Feb 24, 2007
How could there have been negative comments.. it was wonderful. Cherish the memory.. When we got married 30 years ago I had 7 wedding guests and no party or honymoon. If I had I would have delighted in doing something like you did (though i wouldn't have been so brave!)... wishing you a happy married life together.
ur webits stinksss

Wilton, CT

#2 Jun 6, 2007
TOTalllllllllllyyy YOU GIVE NO INFO!!!
ur webits stinksss

Wilton, CT

#3 Jun 6, 2007
SRY WRONG WEB
lorraine

India

#4 Jun 24, 2007
the final dance in dirty dancing is brilliant, i only wish i could do it. so in my mind anyone that can, should go ahead and do it, anywhere, anytime. anyone says different are just jealous cus they cant do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Grey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In honor of 'Footloose,' 5 great '80s soundtracks (Oct '11) Jul '13 Jiggling 11
News Red Dawn (Nov '12) Nov '12 D Up 1
News Patrick Swayze (Aug '09) Nov '11 the truth 4
News Dirty Dancing remake happening (Aug '11) Aug '11 jLH 1
Jennifer Grey nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Anneliese 1
News Despite injuries, Jennifer Grey is 'Dancing' champ (Nov '10) Jan '11 Sourceofinformation 10
Latest info on Jen! (Jan '11) Jan '11 Sourceofinformation 1