Thank you for being so open and secure

Thank you for being so open and secure

Posted in the Jennifer Beals Forum

Mary Lou

Brentwood, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2007
Jennifer:

As a gay woman, I would like to thank you for being such a pioneer in a time of such controversary surrounding gay issues. You exemplifiy what it means to be a true Christain and an individual who is true to herself and fair to others.

I also happen to think you are probably one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen (Inside and Out) Are you sure we can't get you to play on our team? Just kidding, but thanks for being such an important key player on our behalf.

Respectfully yours,

Mary Lou Inzerillo

Since: Aug 08

Ribera, NM

#2 Aug 5, 2008
jennifer
Is the most open and secure and a beautiful and sexy women but she is not gay she is a sraight women that is happyly marraige with three children.
Chitown

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 4, 2009
Hey JB,
Hello from Chitown!! Hope to see you on the big screen too. You're totally underrated lady.
panda 69

Torun, Poland

#4 Mar 19, 2011
Witaj Jen .Pozdrawiam
panda 69

Torun, Poland

#5 Mar 19, 2011
Mimo wywiadów ,sławy,wielkiego świata. Jesteś bardzo tajemniczą osobą. Wszystkiego Dobrego

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jennifer Beals Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stage 'Flashdance' not quite up to film original (Feb '15) Feb '15 pudding1947 1
News Kristanna Loken Leaving "The L Word" Over Diffi... (Mar '07) Mar '13 Ang 9
News Jennifer Beals: No Botox, No Nudity, New Show (Dec '10) Jul '12 nicole 6
News 'Castle' News: Jennifer Beals Spies a Guest-Sta... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Karla Bowers 2
Jennifer Beals - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Kennith 1
News Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Mayor Daleys Slave 28
News Emanuel brings hip new vibe to Chicago City Hall (May '11) May '11 Sol 2
More from around the web