Jenna Elfman Welcomes Baby No. 2

Jenna Elfman Welcomes Baby No. 2

There are 1 comment on the E! Gossip story from Mar 7, 2010, titled Jenna Elfman Welcomes Baby No. 2. In it, E! Gossip reports that:

Jenna Elfman gave birth to son Easton Quinn Monroe Elfman early Tuesday morning in Los Angeles, E! News has learned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Gossip.

Steen

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2010
It's delightful that beautiful Jenna Elfman and her husband have welcomed their second son! Her husband is a lucky guy! I bet he enjoyed impregnating her twice! She looked really sexy during her pregnancies as her belly, breasts, and hips expanded! I bet she enjoyed breastfeeding her first son and does likewise with her newborn! Her boys are blessed to have such a gorgeous mommy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jenna Elfman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenna Elfman nude ! (Jul '12) Feb '13 Jenna 2
News Nine Celebrity Morsels from Lawrence's Wright's... (Jan '13) Jan '13 lex luther 1
News Have You Raped a Baby? Ask a Scientologist... (Sep '06) Feb '11 FFF999 3
News 'Accidentally' delivers bundle of joy (Sep '10) Sep '10 Amanda Price 1
News Seven CBS Shows on the Bubble (May '10) May '10 B4HONOR 1
News Jenna Elfman Joins CBS 'Accidentally on Purpose... (Apr '09) Oct '09 rob 4
News CBS fall lineup: The top-rated network adds a c... (May '09) May '09 marilyn jensen 3
More from around the web