Trading Days is coming

Trading Days is coming

There are 9 comments on the TheTimesTribune.com story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Trading Days is coming. In it, TheTimesTribune.com reports that:

By Becky Manley / Staff Writer Fried catfish, new vendors and a pet show are among the attractions offered during this year's Williamsburg Old Fashioned Trading Days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheTimesTribune.com.

sharpcurve

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2010
i love ole fashion days...
terrible

Corbin, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2010
Why in the heck can't the City of Williamsburg get something different in here like Nibroc. The least they could do is have something that kids can enjoy. Rides would be nice. Old Fashion Days is nothing more than a bunch of food vendors mostly and the crafts have went downhill.
what a crock

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2010
I agree there's nothing there to enjoy unless your an old timer maybe. They need to step it up and get some rides and a descent sounding band.
seriously

Mayfield, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2010
NIBROC is a complete skank fest. I, for one, am glad that Williamsburg displays a little class and trends more towards the craftier side for out town's little celebration. Like it or not, carnival rides and games are trashy.
terrible

Corbin, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2010
seriously wrote:
NIBROC is a complete skank fest. I, for one, am glad that Williamsburg displays a little class and trends more towards the craftier side for out town's little celebration. Like it or not, carnival rides and games are trashy.
That's what's wrong with this town, there's NOTHING for the kid's to do. Old Fashion days is just as the name sounds (old Fashioned).
My child hates going down there because there's nothing for younger kids to do. I'm personally not a skank and my son loves to ride ya know. By the way, the people down there with all the blow up stuff charge 15.00 for kids to jump all day on a blowup, what the heck is that? Ridiculous!!!
what a crock

Winchester, KY

#6 Sep 11, 2010
How in the HELL is carnival rides and games trashy thats bull.You must have had a misserble child hood. seriously
bad music

Corbin, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2010
The music is always focused on horrible bluegrass music. Most people hate bluegrass,I can't stand it.Southern Gospel is good. Banjos and fiddles have no business in gospel music.
been there

Lewis Center, OH

#8 Sep 13, 2010
I traveled 300 miles to attend this years Trading Days.I hadn't been there in 3 years and was excited. It was so different last weekend and disappointing to me.There was a lack of crafters and some of the regulars weren't there. The welcome,happy atmosphere seemed to be missing also. Singing was good as always. The food vendors were easier to get to but it had a carnival atmosphere instead of the warmness and friendliness of the church providers. It's mostly just me expecting too much and I hope everyone else had a great time,but it will be a while before I travel to do it again.
Ohio

Milford, OH

#9 Sep 13, 2010
My family missed old fashion days this year, but I hope we make it down next year. Had a great time last year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff & Sheri Easter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheri (Feb '10) Feb '10 Carolyn Edwards 1
Who likes listening to Jeff and Sheri Easter sing? (Jul '08) Sep '09 Brenda 2
Sherri and Jeff Easter (Sep '09) Sep '09 Brenda 2
News RE: What Recent Concerts Have (Aug '07) Mar '09 Tilly 2
News Family has faith music makes a difference (Nov '08) Nov '08 patt stuart 1
News Easters, Lewises to take the stage together again (Oct '08) Oct '08 Stephanie Hortman 1
More from around the web