'Survivor Caramoan Fans vs Favorites': Newbies 2013 cast list with photos

Feb 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

"Survivor: Caramoan" premieres on Feb. 13, 2013, but not much is known about the cast of 10 newbies that will be competing against the 10 favorites.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2013
Soap On A Rope

Morristown, NJ

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Why not ask the fans who they would like to see return to Survivor? If you truly want to call the show "Fans V Favorites", you need to find out from the loyal fans who have made the show successfull who they want to see return.
Dale

Brooklyn, MD

#2 Feb 13, 2013
I'd love to see Colby again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Probst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Couric Turned Down Michael Jackson, Dated... (May '13) Jun '13 goodvibrations 7
Bank teller Sandra Diaz-Twine wins 'Survivor' (May '10) Dec '12 A Fan 5
The cost of racism on Survivor One World (Mar '12) Mar '12 Wrapsup in Norwal... 1
Regis Philbin retires: 15 possible new co-hosts... (Nov '11) Feb '12 not for me 24
Regis Philbin retires: 15 possible new co-hosts... (Dec '11) Jan '12 ATL 5
'Survivor' Host Jeff Probst Marries Lisa Ann ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 kakasellercc 1
Regis Philbin retires: 15 possible new co-hosts... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Regis and Kelly w... 7
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jeff Probst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••