Chick-Fil-A and Six Other Companies T...

Chick-Fil-A and Six Other Companies That Have Taken a Political Stand

There are 2 comments on the WAPI-AM Birmingham story from Aug 6, 2012, titled Chick-Fil-A and Six Other Companies That Have Taken a Political Stand. In it, WAPI-AM Birmingham reports that:

Whether he wanted to be or not, Dan Cathy, the Bible-quoting president and chief operating officer of Chick-fil-A, has become a household name.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPI-AM Birmingham.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 7, 2012
I don't care how much/many anti-gay people/groups/companies feel they have "won." I will never give my money to groups/people/companies who feel gays should be treated as second class citizens.
fedupwiththemess

Manassas, VA

#3 Aug 7, 2012
equalityboy81 wrote:
I don't care how much/many anti-gay people/groups/companies feel they have "won." I will never give my money to groups/people/companies who feel gays should be treated as second class citizens.
Good for you. Your right as an american citizen. Chick Fila rocks! No one said that gays can't eat at chick fila. THe owner just said he feels marriage is for one man and one woman and he is right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Bezos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis named Time Person of the Year (Dec '13) May '15 swedenforever 13
News Pentagon fears temporary loss of intelligence s... Mar '15 Emily Latella 5
News Amazon is not the king of cheap online prices (Oct '14) Oct '14 Docsenko 1
News Microsoft's annual CEO summit is even more priv... (May '14) May '14 Mark 1
News Google expands same-day delivery service to Man... (May '14) May '14 Philip Cohen 1
News A New Golden Age for Media? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Philip Cohen 1
News Amazon Versus eBay (Mar '14) Mar '14 Philip Cohen 6
More from around the web