Jeb Bush On Sarah Palin: If She Only ...

Jeb Bush On Sarah Palin: If She Only Had A Brain...

There are 71 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Feb 24, 2010, titled Jeb Bush On Sarah Palin: If She Only Had A Brain... . In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

Evan McMorris-Santoro February 24, 2010, 2:13PM Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush has some advice for Sarah Palin: You'd be a great, if you only had a brain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#62 Mar 7, 2010
Its a sad life for someone to try and impersonate another here on Topix. The best part is, it is not working.

We ALL know its not the real America 1st by your post count, that is what makes it so funny. This is my last reply to the troll, get a life.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#63 Mar 7, 2010
District9 wrote:
Its a sad life for someone to try and impersonate another here on Topix. The best part is, it is not working.
We ALL know its not the real America 1st by your post count, that is what makes it so funny. This is my last reply to the troll, get a life.
Yo stupid, I believe you ought to rethink who really put s America First. Sure as hell isn't the other America First. Ask that poster what they do or have done for America. Go ahead.
Dot Mulherin

Clifton, NJ

#65 Mar 10, 2010
Since the New Deal, Republicans have been on the wrong side of every issue of concern to ordinary Americans; Social Security, the war in Vietnam, equal rights, civil liberties, church- state separation, consumer issues, public education, reproductive freedom, national health care, labor issues, gun policy, campaign-finance reform, the environment
and tax fairness. No political party could remain so consistently wrong by accident.
The only rational conclusion is that, despite their cynical "family values" propaganda, the Republican Party is a criminal conspiracy to betray the interests of the American people
in favor of plutocratic and corporate interests, and absolutist religious groups.

Why? Because they're evil GOP bastards!

“The Turdblossom of Topix”

Since: Dec 08

Paragould

#66 Mar 10, 2010
Umm who do you think is on the wrong side of the issue concerning ordinary Americans now? Democrats and Obama have blinders on to the fact that the people don't want this.
bushie

Port Charlotte, FL

#67 Mar 12, 2010
BoatsNHoes wrote:
Umm who do you think is on the wrong side of the issue concerning ordinary Americans now? Democrats and Obama have blinders on to the fact that the people don't want this.
I don't thank you speak for a lot of Americans. Time will tell. After bush! Anything is better.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#68 Mar 12, 2010
bushie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't thank you speak for a lot of Americans. Time will tell. After bush! Anything is better.
He thinks he has his finger on the pulse of America but he doesn't. The Republicans thought the same thing before they lost the mid term elections one time. Wow, they were shocked they lost it too.
bushie

Port Charlotte, FL

#69 Mar 12, 2010
By Nov. After the people see that it will help us all. Then we will see what takes place. It could have been done years back. For the money that has been blown in Iraq we could all had health care. Haliburton made enough to pay our health care for years. Done with all lies to the people. Now why would the people want more of that kind in there?

Paragould

#70 Mar 12, 2010
bushie wrote:
<quoted text>I don't thank you speak for a lot of Americans. Time will tell. After bush! Anything is better.
Polls are the best indicator we have and they are saying the same thing I am.

Paragould

#71 Mar 12, 2010
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks he has his finger on the pulse of America but he doesn't. The Republicans thought the same thing before they lost the mid term elections one time. Wow, they were shocked they lost it too.
Shocked was a Republican winning MA. It's about as blue as you get.

Paragould

#72 Mar 12, 2010
bushie wrote:
By Nov. After the people see that it will help us all. Then we will see what takes place. It could have been done years back. For the money that has been blown in Iraq we could all had health care. Haliburton made enough to pay our health care for years. Done with all lies to the people. Now why would the people want more of that kind in there?
You should probably know we're going to be taxed for it now and the benefits, if you want to call them that, won't kick in until 2014. So, all they will know in November is they are getting taxed for something they don't even have.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#73 Mar 13, 2010
BoatsNHoes wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocked was a Republican winning MA. It's about as blue as you get.
I wasn't shocked, I've often wondered why he wasn't voted out long ago but think his name had something to do with it.

Still doesn't compare to the last time the Republicans lost control of Congress, they were scratching their heads over that one, probably still don't know why they lost. That was their problem, they are still out of touch, nothing has changed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeb Bush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush wants U.S. Embassy moved to Jerusalem 7 hr Mr Amigo 25
News Jeb Bush fights lonely battle for Common Core 10 hr Cat74 10
News Jeb Bush 'is more ruthless than he looks' 11 hr Cuauhtemotzin 3
News Poll: Bush popular in GOP; Rubio, Walker have m... Mon swedenforever 20
News It's a wrap for CBS' Bob Schieffer at 'Face the... Sun Novus Ordo Seclorum 9
News Can Jeb Bush win the GOP nomination by praising... May 31 wild child 103
News Family business: Two presidents help Jeb Bush r... May 30 Fartman 3
More from around the web